Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

if we drink after the Detroit concert then I'm screwed. I have to be on a plane bright and early and to work by about 11 :00 AM :crazy:

I meant after the euphoria of having seen them in Pittsburgh and the sangria the night before Detroit. I have to drive back to Columbus so I dont think I would be drinking much at all after Detroit.

Kariann said:

I meant after the euphoria of having seen them in Pittsburgh and the sangria the night before Detroit. I have to drive back to Columbus so I dont think I would be drinking much at all after Detroit.

Wow, how many more shows are you going to?

Kariann said:

Yeah, drinking and after U2 shows usually doesn't happen for me. All my partying is pre-show, lol.

Mike, are you and I the only 2 people in detroit not seeing the Stones tomorrow night? :sad:

arw9797 said:

we get around :sexywink: I have 5 but I can't say for my partners in crime. I think they have more than that.

For sure! :sexywink: :laugh:

So you are going to Minneapolis, both Detroit shows? and what else?

I just painted a picture frame and I don't think it's going to look how I want it to :| I got a horribly ugly blue/green picture frame as a gift from my secret santa at work last December and I'm just getting around to painting it now :der: I want all of my travel pictures in black frames and then I'm going to make a big collage of all size picture frames on one of my walls. So I thought maybe that would work. Not so sure. It's still kind of greeny :huh: My .69 cent bottle of paint says it's good on any metal surfaces too but the paints doesn't stick to the metal frame I tried to paint :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Mike, are you and I the only 2 people in detroit not seeing the Stones tomorrow night? :sad:

I thought about it. I'm spending too much on U2 though and decent tickets for the Stones are ridiculous prices. I was going to go to Coldplay tonight but I didnt want the lawn at DTE and I never pulled up pavillion tickets. :shrug: I think they are coming back this winter. I will be there then, unless it conflicts with U2 of course.

Blue Room said:

I thought about it. I'm spending too much on U2 though and decent tickets for the Stones are ridiculous prices. I was going to go to Coldplay tonight but I didnt want the lawn at DTE and I never pulled up pavillion tickets. :shrug: I think they are coming back this winter. I will be there then, unless it conflicts with U2 of course.

I pulled up a $60 on the side of the stage for tomorrow but decided I shouldn't spend the money. :sad:

Coldplay's coming back this winter? :hmm: I would like to see them once, even though the new album does nothing for me...

Blue Room said:

I'm going to see Coldplay tomorrow night. :) We were going to just go with lawn seats but then decided to do the pavillion which I'm glad now since we are going to have rain until tomorrow afternoon...the lawn would have been a wee bit soggy.

Kariann said:

I'm going to see Coldplay tomorrow night. :) We were going to just go with lawn seats but then decided to do the pavillion which I'm glad now since we are going to have rain until tomorrow afternoon...the lawn would have been a wee bit soggy.

:up: I do want to see them. Although I kind of feel like April does about the new album. :shrug: If I had purchased lawn for tonight I think I would be getting soaked right now. Hopefully they play The Palace this winter. Thats the rumor I have heard anyway.

Blue Room said:

:up: I do want to see them. Although I kind of feel like April does about the new album. :shrug: If I had purchased lawn for tonight I think I would be getting soaked right now. Hopefully they play The Palace this winter. Thats the rumor I have heard anyway.

I had kind of planned on skipping them since I was spending so much on U2 and it was after the Ireland trip but decided to see what they were like live. I havent seen them before.

Kariann said:

I had kind of planned on skipping them since I was spending so much on U2 and it was after the Ireland trip but decided to see what they were like live. I havent seen them before.

Where do they play tomorrow night anyway?

Ireland........... My dream trip to see U2, maybe someday.

Blue Room said:

Where do they play tomorrow night anyway?

Ireland........... My dream trip to see U2, maybe someday.

Columbus, Ohio :D

If you ever have the chance to go to Ireland to see U2 or even not to see them you really should go. I loved it and it's in my blood now to where I must go back. The country is beautiful and the people I fell in love with immediately.

I wore my jacket that I had on in the rain at Croke Park today and when I left I told everyone that the last rain that had graced the jacket was Irish rain. :goofball:

Columbus, I have been there one time. May 24th 1997 :)

I wouldnt mind going to Ireland without U2 playing. I figure though if I ever do go there I might as well time it so I see U2 play there also. I wouldnt mind going to Europe period. I have never been outside of the U.S. and Canada and I have always wanted to go over there.

Blue Room said:
Columbus, I have been there one time. May 24th 1997 :)

I wouldnt mind going to Ireland without U2 playing. I figure though if I ever do go there I might as well time it so I see U2 play there also. I wouldnt mind going to Europe period. I have never been outside of the U.S. and Canada and I have always wanted to go over there.

I know why you were in our city in that day in 1997.... a little production called Popmart. :D I was there.

There are other places in Europe I want to visit as well. Ireland felt immediately like home to me.

Kariann said:

I know why you were in our city in that day in 1997.... a little production called Popmart. :D I was there.

:D Yes!

So you live in Columbus then? Cedar Point or Kings Island?? :laugh: Or neither?

Actually, thinking about it I think I rode through Columbus one other time as well. While I was in college, one of my brothers good friends was pitching for the Reds and we went from Cedar Point to Cincy to see him play and went through Columbus on the way.

Blue Room said:

:D Yes!

So you live in Columbus then? Cedar Point or Kings Island?? :laugh: Or neither?

Actually, thinking about it I think I rode through Columbus one other time as well. While I was in college, one of my brothers good friends was pitching for the Reds and we went from Cedar Point to Cincy to see him play and went through Columbus on the way.

Yep...I think Cedar Point has more character but have been to King's Island more since it's a little closer. I used to go down to Cincy for Reds games with my dad at least once a month a few years ago.

Columbus isnt bad but when I visit other cities I feel like it's kind of blah. They have made some changes that I think has the city moving in the right direction...big push to get business and people back into downtown.

Kariann said:

I wore my jacket that I had on in the rain at Croke Park today and when I left I told everyone that the last rain that had graced the jacket was Irish rain. :goofball:

:shifty: I had on my jacket the other day too in the rain. The dirty MN rain washed off Croke Park :madspit:

:| tomorrow is going to be a loooooooooong day at work and then I have to go to a birthday dinner right from work. I'll be lucky if I'm home by 9:00. :yuck:

arw9797 said:

Mpls
Milwaukee
Pittsburg
Detroit Rock City #1
Cleveland
To this I will add:

Boston 10/4
Boston 12/4
With a little bit of luck and a lot of help from Mastercard, Boston 10/3

I think that's it...unless I get lucky again and win tickets to 12/5...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom