Randoooooooooooom.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
New and improved Larry smilie now equipped with a grease mullet :love:

larry2.gif

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Woman, I mean, fah, I want to hear more about cooking soup, please. :love: I make too many quesadillas and last night I ate at Burger King. Please help my sorry ass.

arw9797 said:

what a shanda this is! You better be in the Freestylin Friday thread tomorrow posting pictures of Edge or I DEMAND to have all 517 pictures back that I sent you!!!!!!!! :madspit:

IN FACT....I think you should start the thread right now! Random theme will do. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:|

S
T
A
R
T

T
H
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

:edge:

arw9797 said:

You'd be surprised what one can do with a tortilla shell! That's an oldie of mine even before the low carb craze......

soup? :eek: it's very intimidating. I don't know what's it in!

fah's rules of soup
(making them up as I type)

- go to the store and buy some to try..find one or two that you like
- check out the organic section for vegetarian based soups
- homemade soups are great because they have less salt and you know exactly what goes in

~more rules once you have tried some new soups~

Whoa! A huge ass microburst hit a mobile home in town. Loud thunder! Horizontal rain! Damaged roof! :eek:

The local news team got into a detailed report on what kind of damage microbursts can do. I may or may hot have been anticipating archival footage of the accident we had last year. :shifty:

fah said:

fah's rules of soup
(making them up as I type)

- go to the store and buy some to try..find one or two that you like
- check out the organic section for vegetarian based soups
- homemade soups are great because they have less salt and you know exactly what goes in

~more rules once you have tried some new soups~

:eek: thanks for the suggestion but it might take a while for me to think about it some more.......

:reject:

Queen Bee said:
Whoa! A huge ass microburst hit a mobile home in town. Loud thunder! Horizontal rain! Damaged roof! :eek:

The local news team got into a detailed report on what kind of damage microbursts can do. I may or may hot have been anticipating archival footage of the accident we had last year. :shifty:
as long as it doesn't happen to you again :wink:

if they show the archival footage pleeeeease take a screenshot or something of you peeking out of the roof. that sounds so :cute:!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Woman, I mean, fah, I want to hear more about cooking soup, please. :love: I make too many quesadillas and last night I ate at Burger King. Please help my sorry ass.

More soup rules....

- Next time you eat out...try one of the soups as an appetizer especially if it not French Onion or Clam Chowder. Not that these are not good soups but these are everywhere...must try new soup :yes:

- Campbells Gardenay line is good :up: but it is not vegetarian

- Lots of homemade soup freezes well :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

as long as it doesn't happen to you again :wink:

if they show the archival footage pleeeeease take a cap of you peeking out of the roof. that sounds so :cute:!

The report is over. They showed archival footage of some damage at a park last year instead of my house. :mad: I think I still have the gif of me peeking out of the roof on my computer. I'll get back to you :hmm:

fah said:
- Next time you eat out...try one of the soups as an appetizer especially if it not French Onion
:drool:

everyone has excellent french onion soup EXCEPT ruby tuesday's. theirs is too salty. :yuck:

applebee's is very good and it's low in fat and stuff.

Queen Bee said:
The report is over. They showed archival footage of some damage at a park last year instead of my house. :mad: I think I still have the gif of me peeking out of the roof on my computer. I'll get back to you :hmm:
a park?! how boring is that! no one cares about damage done to a park! we wanna see hooooomes!

:hopes you still have the gif: :hyper:

Queen Bee said:
I used to read the acronym of April's username as Limpa, but now I'm reading it as Loompa. I'm going to call you Loompa for now on, April :yes:
i need to think of a nickname for you :sad:

i could just tack on a -licious at the end of your name but i'm not sure if that is too clichéd or not.

KhanadaRhodes said:
a park?! how boring is that! no one cares about damage done to a park! we wanna see hooooomes!

:hopes you still have the gif: :hyper:

Yeah, seriously! Especially since the piece on my house was kind of like a PSA for homeowners to regularly check up on their roof shingles and what not during monsoon season :tsk:

Now they're saying Emily is about to move through Southern Arizona :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom