~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are there any mp3's or video's from any of the Chicago shows yet? My head is still in Chicago for me to actually look.

Speaking of shows....:hug: thanks Queen Bee! I got the CD :D:D:D

arw9797 said:
about what?!?! Meeting Edge? I thought we covered that in the other thread? All I can tell you was I was completely calm and not freakish like I thought I would be. The picture of me with him and then a few minutes later when he signed my shirt was basically it. That's the only photo of me with him. I walked over to him and said "Edge can I get a picture with you." He smiled and said really quiet "sure no problem." and then he immediately turned to look for a camera, put his arm somewhere on me (I think I put my arm on him but I'm not really sure...it's all a blur). After the picture I wanted to say thanks for a great show but I sort of spaced out and also he turned to focus on someone else. Then after Meg had her shirt signed I walked over to him again and asked if he would sign my shirt. I did not take my eyes off of his chin :drool: the entire time. I said thanks and that was that. He wasn't outside too long and his security was trying to get him in the car. I was really expecting Bono to walk out and when I saw it was Edge I almost fainted. :faint: It was so cool and so unexpected! We just had our pictures taken in front of the Virgin record store with the big pic of the album. I said to Karen and Meg that I wanted to have my pic taken with Edge so I stood in front of him. I never would have thought that like a half hour later I really would have my pic taken with Edge!!!! :hyper:

edited because I don't know what I did to only get 1/2 a post :huh:

No, it was about The Snob! Any details on that or did you not see TS on Sunday? You ended your PM with "Sunday........" :huh:

Queen Bee said:

No, it was about The Snob! Any details on that or did you not see TS on Sunday? You ended your PM with "Sunday........" :huh:

oh :der: :reject:

That was a typo...I noticed that after I sent it. I ment to say Monday....not Sunday.....but everything is such a blur that I mixed the days up.

:mad: no comments about my Edge story?!?!?!?

I'm dying to find out if any of tonights rumors are true. I'll cry if any or all are and they better play those songs, AND BEANIELESS in Dublin!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think I have officially downloaded way too much stuff onto my 'puter. ITunes is starting to skip and everything's a little slooooow...maybe I should close that torrent, even though I haven't uploaded as much as I downloaded...

arw9797 said:

oh :der: :reject:

That was a typo...I noticed that after I sent it. I ment to say Monday....not Sunday.....but everything is such a blur that I mixed the days up.

:mad: no comments about my Edge story?!?!?!?

I'm dying to find out if any of tonights rumors are true. I'll cry if any or all are and they better play those songs, AND BEANIELESS in Dublin!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry! I'll have to read it a bit later. I'm not handling multi-tasking very well. And with the house lights off right now I'm going :crazy: waiting to see if Edge is beanieless or not.

Queen Bee said:

I'm sorry! I'll have to read it a bit later. I'm not handling multi-tasking very well. And with the house lights off right now I'm going :crazy: waiting to see if Edge is beanieless or not.

you have the link to the webcam?!?!?

I can't handle so many windows open at once!

Webcam:

http:// live8.truelook.com/face/sqface.jsp?zoom=5.0&imagemap.x=117&imagemap.y=202&name=%2Fuc%2Fbulls%2Fhighright&skin=default&pan=-9.082886&panfov=9.607098&tiltfov=7.4881873&tilt=-22.457142&oldimage=1115539486154573&width=640&height=480&oldscale=0.75&useapplet=false&vfadjust=0.8

(delete the space)

Before the next tour, I will become filthy rich and spend it all on the rock n roll lifestyle again.

Now...all I need is to invent something...

:sigh: ok so the setlist is changing but at least Edge has a hat on. I think I'd be on a plane to Chicago right now if he was beanieless! I can be to the airport in 20 minutes and to Chicago in 62 minutes....:hmm: I still have time to wait outside of the hotel.

:sigh:

:laugh: Larry appeared to be scratching his nose just a minute ago.

Back
Top Bottom