~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my left ear is plugged and still ringing :madspit:

I'm still not 100% with it right now. I'm trying really hard at work but I'm still in Chicagoland with Edge and Bono right now. :drool: :combust:

:sad: I bet there are people in our corner on the sidewalk waiting for them to come out :sad:

people at work who I've barely ever talked to asked me about my time off. :huh: I guess word travels fast when you do something different from the norm. I think a few people are really surprised that I do stuff like this. :shrug:

I have a brand new fashion accesory...........................a cast on my left hand :| for 3-6 weeks. So far, surgery not required:hyper:
One handed typing:down:

And to think on Sunday I thought that this would be the cutest thing that I saw all day.

3438%3B6%3A%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3B%3C63%3B4%3Aot1lsi

It actually was.....

.....until about 7:45
3438%3B6%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3A525%3A%3B6ot1lsi

:heart: :drool: :love:

Kariann said:

Just think if he would have been holding the comic it would have been the ultimate cuteness!

well you saw my reaction over the comic and you saw my reaction after Edge left so I think both together would have sent me to the hospital. My two favorite :cute: things ever all in one day! :combust:

:sigh: :whatever:

1. The boy never emailed me back after I sent him an email last Thursday. I reread my email and I don't think I sound freakish or anything. I answered his questions, asked a few basic ones about him and then ended it with an I'll be in Chicago for 5 days so I hope to talk to him when I get back.

2. I just looked on the website and he hasn't been there since the 4th. I emailed him on the 5th so maybe he's not available...but he could go invisible like you can here so who knows if he's been on or not.

3. I emailed Alli on the 3rd about having a party at my place and to let the boys know and try to coordinate a Saturday night. No answer :|

an actual webcam in the united center
they are trying to protect the webcam from being shut down so i don't want to post the exact link here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom