Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

what doesn't work about it? It loads just fine for me.
I don't have an option to buy any songs anymore. :(

(sorry for the attachment to any non-premuims here)

Attachments

• itunes.jpg
    itunes.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 44
arw9797 said:

:scratch: :huh: It works for me. Did you try to restart your computer?
:hmm: Maybe I didn't...I thought it restarted itself last night but I'm not sure.

I keep telling it not to download the new version of iTunes; maybe I'm incompatible with with music store.

I am running to the grocery store...Kariann: what do you need?

I'll be thinking of Meg! :flirt:

And looking for Boo Berry (it is a new store...so you never know). :D BT (birthday twin)

Oh, which remnids me. The providencevWar show Scmeg found...my 11th birthday. :D

zoney! said:
I am running to the grocery store...Kariann: what do you need?

I'll be thinking of Meg! :flirt:

And looking for Boo Berry (it is a new store...so you never know). :D BT (birthday twin)

Oh, which remnids me. The providencevWar show Scmeg found...my 11th birthday. :D

I need some OJ, kleenex,cough/vitamin C drops, water, muffin product, crakcer products,bread, milk, something for sandwiches.....

Kariann said:
So since I'm going to the store tomorrow at some point...is there any specific muffin or cracker/snack products that you would like for the road trip?
:hyper: Nothing specific.

Kariann said:
So since I'm going to the store tomorrow at some point...is there any specific muffin or cracker/snack products that you would like for the road trip?

I'll see what they have!

zoney! said:

I bought 2 boxes of Boo today but none are for me :D I need to start to eat only veggies again :drool:

Schmeg must download that concert and send it to both of us! We need our special day from the War tour :love:

Kariann said:

What did you think of those muffin things you had in Boston or should I get something more muffin-ey.
They were okay as far as muffin products go...I ate the rest as snacks at work.

arw9797 said:

I bought 2 boxes of Boo today but none are for me :D I need to start to eat only veggies again :drool:

Schmeg must download that concert and send it to both of us! We need our special day from the War tour :love:
It's downloaded. I haven't even made a copy for myself yet. :crazy: I do have lots of extra time on Fridaynow!

Back
Top Bottom