Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
Zoney, it's too bad you dumped me last night...we could live happily ever after going food shopping together. What a shame. :tsk:

Indeed...we could both push our grocery trolley (cutely pushing it together) right PAST the olives.

HA you olives.

too bad I dumped you. :sigh:

zoney! said:

Indeed...we could both push our grocery trolley (cutely pushing it together) right PAST the olives.

HA you olives.

too bad I dumped you. :sigh:
The one that got away. Like an olive rolling out of my Greek salad and onto the floor. :sigh:

zoney! said:

There is always the five second rule!?

:uhoh:

Have we over-analyzed it enough yet?
:lol:

Yeah, I think we've beaten this dead horse enough. :yes:

Kariann said:
I just realized that my camera will take pics in sepia or red or blue or yellow or green or pink! I knew it did in black and white.
That's cool!!

My dad told me the other night I need a better camera since I take better pictures than what it allowed. :huh: But he also thought I took a few of the photos on my wall...the Otto Kissinger one and the Cliffs of Moher one so maybe he's just a little :coocoo:.

Kariann said:
I just realized that my camera will take pics in sepia or red or blue or yellow or green or pink! I knew it did in black and white.

I got REALLY bored on my flight yesterday morning and started taking pictures of the little exit row signage in sepia, negative and embossment. :crack:

I want a camera that takes pictures in different colors. :grumpy:

:wave: Welcome back, arw!

Kariann said:
It's true though, haven't you noticed? I've made a career of messing up packing this year, and now I just messed up a whole flight! :laugh:

It's really not that big a deal; I just can't believe I was freaking out about leaving work early AND I'M NOT EVEN WORKING FRIDAY. :banghead:

Schmeg said:

It's true though, haven't you noticed? I've made a career of messing up packing this year, and now I just messed up a whole flight! :laugh:

It's really not that big a deal; I just can't believe I was freaking out about leaving work early AND I'M NOT EVEN WORKING FRIDAY. :banghead:

You should have double checked your schedule for Friday!

Kariann said:

Pretty good eh? :D

Yes! I've never been able to understand how Dave Fanning is on the radio. He needs to breathe a little! He talks so damn fast!!!! That's a perfect example of what Edge was talking about the other night. I can't understand Irish people when they talk so fast either :tsk: But seriously....Dave talks way too fast for someone that makes talking his job. :crack:

Kariann said:

You should have double checked your schedule for Friday!
Minneapolis was on a Friday and that TOTALLY threw me off for this one...I assumed it was another Friday. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom