Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:

I REALLY cannot BELIEVE the shit I have received for starting that thread.

AGAIN, I never meant it to be randoom....it JUST happened to be opened when there were no other randoomers online, and just after the other thread was locked away.

I did not realize there would be SUCH an uprising due to a silly little thread title. I promise I will NEVER start ANY thread again with anything remotely resembling a "random" title.

:reject: :sigh:

I didnt mean to make it seem like any kind of uprising on my part by coming back and starting this or questioning if the other thread was the new randoom. I had no idea since I had checked for Randooom and didnt know that everyone had moved to the merge thread which I dont have any issues with. I didnt even know that everyone who posts here was posting in that one. I just thought that noone had started the thread here and then wanted to know if I should have started this one or not. I felt left out in not knowing that everyone went to post in the thread you started instead of starting a randooom since I havent really been around.

Yes I admit that the tone in which some of my posts last night came across may not have been great but everything I've had to deal with this week caught up to me. Sorry for causing any issues.

zoney! said:

AGAIN, I never meant it to be randoom....it JUST happened to be opened when there were no other randoomers online, and just after the other thread was locked away.

I did not realize there would be SUCH an uprising due to a silly little thread title. I promise I will NEVER start ANY thread again with anything remotely resembling a "random" title.

You bastard!! :madspit: :laugh: (just kidding)

I dont think anyone thought it was a big deal. I think most of the blaming you was said in jest. So I wouldnt worry about it.

(just dont do it again) :laugh: ;)

Kariann said:
Yes I admit that the tone in which some of my posts last night came across may not have been great but everything I've had to deal with this week caught up to me. Sorry for causing any issues.

Very understandable!

:hugs:

let's move on...........sorry.

aaaaaaaaaannd pleasedo not get involved in the now dubbed "Mega-Merge" thread. I am, probably, done with it. It has spiraled WAY out of control.

Not my intentions at all.

Woo hoo.

must go finish up the dozen or so things I have started in my mad desire to accomplish more than I ever intended to on my vacation :happy:

zoney! said:

:( The post you quoted wasn't shit from me; it was a recap of thr first few pages of the thread, where we were talking about work and I thought there was something about a takeover. I really didn't care. I am hopelessly addicted to chat threads, to the point where it almost doesn't bother me that 90% of the board thinks they're annoying, so as long as there were other people around and chatting happening, I was happy.

Talk about :reject:...I tried to choose my words so they wouldn't come across as shit. I'm sorry.

I just cooked, cleaned and took care of clothes for my dad. I still need to clean some more. I really really hope my mom can come home after her MRI tomorrow. My brother went back home until next weekend and it's just so weird with just me and my dad here. It was the same way when he went home and my dad was in the hospital and it was me and my mom. I got really emotional then but my dad was way worse at that time than my mom is since she is basically her normal self and everything is good with her other than she will have to go back to get the carotid artery cleaned out.

carryon...:D

Did EVERYONE have to wrok today?

I didn't. :hyper:

I did bring "home" (not really...more on that later) two giant rubbermaid tubes full of "stuff"

They contain my popmart and elevation tour t-shirts!

Schmeg said:

Talk about :reject:...I tried to choose my words so they wouldn't come across as shit. I'm sorry.

Don't worry Schmeg. You are SO AWESOME! after all! :up: :)

All this drama, I think we all need to get back to having fun again. Thats what most of us are here for. I got in some bad threads in the tour forums myself recently. As Zoney and others have said, everyone Move On. (no one has answered my prior question, I will probably have to wait for ARW to see it)

zoney! said:
carryon...:D

Did EVERYONE have to wrok today?

I didn't. :hyper:

I did bring "home" (not really...more on that later) two giant rubbermaid tubes full of "stuff"

They contain my popmart and elevation tour t-shirts!

I wish I had to work today...I spent most of the day at the hospital today in which we all kept complaining that my mom really should be coming home.

Amanda...was thinking of you yesterday in "our" home!

Just saw your post over in the other thread...I am moving on from it. I didn't factor in the Kariann comments before babbling on. :reject:

Again...just trying to get randoom on track. :D

zoney! said:
Amanda...was thinking of you yesterday in "our" home!

Just saw your post over in the other thread...I am moving on from it. I didn't factor in the Kariann comments before babbling on. :reject:

Again...just trying to get randoom on track. :D

:kiss:

Kariann said:
I just cooked, cleaned and took care of clothes for my dad. I still need to clean some more. I really really hope my mom can come home after her MRI tomorrow. My brother went back home until next weekend and it's just so weird with just me and my dad here. It was the same way when he went home and my dad was in the hospital and it was me and my mom. I got really emotional then but my dad was way worse at that time than my mom is since she is basically her normal self and everything is good with her other than she will have to go back to get the carotid artery cleaned out.
I missed this before...sorry. :reject:

It has to be really weird without her there. I hope they let her go tomorrow...it's been almost a week now!!

:hug:s for the Kariann family.

arw9797 said:

P
A
U
L

S
T
A
N
L
E
Y

:D

His is the only solo album I never owned :reject: :eek:

:yes: I cant believe you didnt or dont own that one. Its better than Peter Criss's by a long way. Nowhere near as good as Ace's though. His is without a doubt the best of the solo records.

Boxes of Boo Berry have been bought for all that have requested a box :D One will be in the mail later this week to Packerland with some U2 goodness included :) The other will go with me on the plane next weekend. If I missed anyone let me know. Sometime soon I'll have a day off again :crack: and can get more.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Is the entire board trying to cram in all of it's drama in before year end? :uhoh:

Kariann :hug:

I'm going to sleep, peeps. This time next week, Detroit Rock City, girls! :wave:
:hyper: I'm so excited!!! :D

Blue Room said:

:yes: I cant believe you didnt or dont own that one. Its better than Peter Criss's by a long way. Nowhere near as good as Ace's though. His is without a doubt the best of the solo records.

I bought Ace and Gene at the same time. I never could decide who I liked better but looking back now, Ace's kicked major ass and was better than most of his work with Kiss collectively. I got Peter's as a birthday gift one year and I just somehow never bought Paul's. My friend did make me a copy of it on tape :cute: But I know I never paid much attention to it.

arw9797 said:
Boxes of Boo Berry have been bought for all that have requested a box :D One will be in the mail later this week to Packerland with some U2 goodness included :) The other will go with me on the plane next weekend. If I missed anyone let me know. Sometime soon I'll have a day off again :crack: and can get more.
I got your text at an interesting time this afternoon...the power had gone out and A and I are VERY good at that since whenever we work a Sunday together, it goes out...So my phone was on the cashwrap as it was the store phone/timeclock and I had just hung up with Store Support when it went off.

It was really funny at the time, anyway...and then it was about Boo Berry cereal so everyone was like, :eyebrow: when I cracked up.

arw9797 said:

I bought Ace and Gene at the same time. I never could decide who I liked better but looking back now, Ace's kicked major ass and was better than most of his work with Kiss collectively. I got Peter's as a birthday gift one year and I just somehow never bought Paul's. My friend did make me a copy of it on tape :cute: But I know I never paid much attention to it.

Did you ever get any of the Frehley's Comet albums? I thought the first one was actually pretty good.

Schmeg said:

I got your text at an interesting time this afternoon...the power had gone out and A and I are VERY good at that since whenever we work a Sunday together, it goes out...So my phone was on the cashwrap as it was the store phone/timeclock and I had just hung up with Store Support when it went off.

It was really funny at the time, anyway...and then it was about Boo Berry cereal so everyone was like, :eyebrow: when I cracked up.

:shifty: I was glad you said no because I didn't buy a box for you! :D I would have had to go back to Target to get one more.

Blue Room said:

Did you ever get any of the Frehley's Comet albums? I thought the first one was actually pretty good.

Of course! Ace was my guitar hero after all! At one point I had them all but I think my favorite was the most recent one that had just come out. I can't remember what it's called now but it was really good.

Back
Top Bottom