Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
macgavin2.jpg

dancinggavin.jpg

zoomdg.gif

Did I ever tell you that I actually like the Virgin Prunes song that is on the Mojo CD? My friend told me the other day at his house that it was the best song I had ever brought to the group to listen to. I usually only bring U2, which they all hate :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

six, you silly goober. almost five.

Silly goober. I think you're just jealous that mine will be the concert of the decade. Duran Duran would be good too if Le Bon could find uniformity in his hair colour & sing Wild Boys every song of the concert. :hyper:

I don't think DD ever got over having to support Split Enz. :sad:

timothius said:
Silly goober. I think you're just jealous that mine will be the concert of the decade. Duran Duran would be good too if Le Bon could find uniformity in his hair colour & sing Wild Boys every song of the concert. :hyper:
whatevah. i'm seeing them in the sixth row in nashville and have a good chance of meeting them, and will be in the first five rows in memphis. you've never even heard how they sound live so don't even go there.
cry.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
wow, he looks totally different :shocked:

it's July! That's from the calendar that was out last Fall. Plus he was running around town last year like this with no beanie.....What kind of U2 fan are you?!?!? :mad: :mad:

:sexywink:

I wish he would keep the beanie off for good :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

whatevah. i'm seeing them in the sixth row in nashville and have a good chance of meeting them, and will be in the first five rows in memphis. you've never even heard how they sound live so don't even go there.
cry.gif

Wild Boys! :drumbeat:

I might be going to the soundcheck :drool: :hyper:

Is Duran Duran you're favourite, or INXS, or U2? :hmm:

I place my money on DD. :D

arw9797 said:
it's July! That's from the calendar that was out last Fall. Plus he was running around town last year like this with no beanie.....What kind of U2 fan are you?!?!? :mad: :mad:
i don't even have a dd calendar. :D

i've got a fraggle rock calendar and an ireland calendar. i always forget to pick up the U2 one.

Queen Bee said:
WTF? Was Big Brother 6 on tonight or not? :confused:
bbc america's listings were all wrong tonight too. my mom told me the young ones was on and i got all :hyper: and then i turn it on and some middle-aged housewife was getting a makeover. wtf? i wanted to watch the young ones! :scream:

KhanadaRhodes said:

bbc america's listings were all wrong tonight too. my mom told me the young ones was on and i got all :hyper: and then i turn it on and some middle-aged housewife was getting a makeover. wtf? i wanted to watch the young ones! :scream:

THE YOUNG ONES ARE ON TV?!?!!?!?!?!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom