Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her eyes all swimming pool blue
Dumb bells on a diving board
Baby`s always attracted to the things she`s afraid of
Big girl with the sweet tooth
Watches the skinny girl in the photo shoot
Freshmen squeaky clean
She tastes of chlorine
Miami
My mammy

:drool:

Pool Party. :rockon:

Bust out Miami (Live in Edmenton)! Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-fucking-ba! :ethereal:

you know what pisses me off about the magazines these days....well they tell you you're getting a "free" cd/dvd but then they raise the price of the magazine a few dollars so you're really paying for the "free" cd/dvd. I about died when my magazine came to $8.51 with tax :mad:

But it's my Edger so I'd pay whatever for it. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:mad: :ohmy: I'm at my parents house in my old computer room. I should have brought a hoodie! It's freeeeeeeezing in here! I forgot how cold it gets with the air conditioner on :madspit:

I just love how the air conditioner always works fine down here but in the winter the heat never works. It's basically the same temp down here 365 days a year no matter what it's like outside. It's always super cold :madspit:

I have a lot of laundry so I guess I'm going to be freezing all damn day :mad:

now I have AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII in my head. I walked into Borders and heard that song and said to myself that Edge better be on the shelf for the pain of having to hear Caleb :madspit:

Actually :reject: I heard another song of theirs on the radio the other day that we heard live and I kind of didn't mind it! :scream: What is wrong with me?!?!

arw9797 said:
now I have AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII in my head. I walked into Borders and heard that song and said to myself that Edge better be on the shelf for the pain of having to hear Caleb :madspit:

Actually :reject: I heard another song of theirs on the radio the other day that we heard live and I kind of didn't mind it! :scream: What is wrong with me?!?!

Kind of dulls the shopping experience when that is the background music.

That happened with me when I heard them on the radio...didnt think it was so bad. What makes them so annoying live?

Speaking of the radio I was listening to CD101 and had noticed that there wasnt a cloud in the sky and how beautiful it was today then I suddenly decided to switch the channel and what was on but Beautiful Day. I hadnt been in the mood to listen to U2 the past couple days of my depression but that snapped me out of it and out came the Ipod and U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom