Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know....

I was going to bed early, I was ready to go upstairs when Mr fah turned on the tv and 'Raising Arizona' was on tv and I had to stay up and watch it

I had to...

:lmao:

I drove all the way to URI for 9 am, after getting stuck behind every slow driver in the state of RI, to pull into the rink parking lot and not rcognize a single car. We've taken over the place...I usually recognize 3 or 4. I walk into the rink and there are some very large, non-graceful hockey players on the ice. :yikes: I call my coach to be told there's no ice ANYWHERE today. :shrug:

I forgot June was my favorite month when I was really harcore...riiiight, there was no ice, this is when I used to go OUTSIDE!! I remember now! :laugh:

:mad: I told a few people at work last week about the boy. We were having one of those "I'm single and I hate it" discussions. So of course they asked if I went out with him over the weekend. :| :madspit:

back to work......tomorrow and Wednesday I have to take a class. :yawn: The Principles of Leasing. At least we get free lunch and refreshments :huh: But no internet during the day :sad:

Is it dumb to bring peanut butter and a box of easy mac with me to Ireland? What if it's not a vegetarian friendly place? I'd rather spend $5.00 for the stuff here than who knows what there....

arw9797 said:
Is it dumb to bring peanut butter and a box of easy mac with me to Ireland? What if it's not a vegetarian friendly place? I'd rather spend $5.00 for the stuff here than who knows what there....

I was looking through our book and they list a few vegetarian restaurants so there is hope that you might find some options. I even think the vegetarian places were listed in the inexpensive listing.

randoooom thoughts in one post:

the :LOSER: boy was just online :madspit: I need to figure out how to delete him from my buddy list.

I'm starving! :mad: I haven't eaten anything since lunch

There's a huge storm in St Paul...it just sort of blew through here but it wasn't too bad. Weatherman Ken is freaking out now :tsk:

My mom just gave me another fake it till you make it speech :crack:

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary at work. ONE YEAR! :sad: As upset as I've been the last few days that makes me really happy. I can't believe someone hired me and has let me stay for a whole year! :cute: And after a year I still love my job so much. Not many people can say that :D

I'm going to go eat dinner now before I faint and then watch Weatherman Ken freak out over the storm in St Paul....

can't think straight and have to get rid of the headache from hell before work tomorrow.........:wave: randoomers

Does anyone ever leave their computer on during a thunderstorm? I've heard adivce not to and to unplug the power strip also... but I've also heard people who leave them on and still have no problems. How does a company that has a network of pcs leave theirs working even in a t-storm?

:scratch:

Hello all by the way! :wave:

Sevikins said:
Does anyone ever leave their computer on during a thunderstorm? I've heard adivce not to and to unplug the power strip also... but I've also heard people who leave them on and still have no problems. How does a company that has a network of pcs leave theirs working even in a t-storm?

:scratch:

Hello all by the way! :wave:
:wave:

My dad is a computer guy and he leaves his on during thunderstorms since we have more surge protectors around the house than an electic plant. I know it's a bad idea if you have dial-up and lightning hits the telephone lines...but I don't know why.

Thanks for the no-fainting thoughts, everyone, I managed to get through the afternoon without falling over. It really wasn't so bad; we are notorious for "Irish Wakes" in my family and there was actually no line and no order to the whole thing. If someone you knew walked in the door, you took them around and introduced them.

I've been given instructions by several Irish aunts and cousins of what we have to see when we go there. :laugh: Naturally someone was like, "You HAVE to see Black Valley!!!" (see a few pages back about my parents and seeing Black Valley) and they were so convincing that my mom wants to go now, and she's going to get a passport.

And now I'm going to bed since we're leaving the house at 6:45 tomorrow morning. :crack:

Schmeg said:

My dad is a computer guy and he leaves his on during thunderstorms since we have more surge protectors around the house than an electic plant. I know it's a bad idea if you have dial-up and lightning hits the telephone lines...but I don't know why.

Thanks for the reply schmeg! :wave:

Hm... I have DSL, I wonder if that still makes a difference. I've tried telling my parents that but they're more old schooled so when lightning strikes, everything must be off or else we'd blow up or something. :lol:

:hug: Schmeg :hug: I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

I might be from the old school about turning my computer off. Better to be safe than sorry :D It's just raining now and Weatherman Ken says the bad storm is gone for now...

Thanks ARW! :hug: I'll need some happy thoughts in the morning...seeing as I'm still here and I have to get up at 5. :huh: I don't know if I could sleep anyway.
Queen Bee said:
I got a package from Schmeeeeeeegagagaeegegeg this afternoon. :drool: :bow:
My name has reached epic proportions!! :eeklaugh: Enjoy your must-haves! :D

I'm really going now...I followed a similar link to some article in IO in German about Ali being pregnant so I had to research that...it was the first thing I thought when Bono dedicated OOTS at Boston 2 to "you, sweetheart." Pleba doesn't know anything so I think I can call it a night. :coocoo:

I don't think she's pregnant. She's too thin looking and if she was I doubt they would start talking about it so early. Plus you heard it from Pleba. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom