Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
Ok here is my dress before I forgot to add the flower on it.

343%3B694723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3A4%3C%3A5933ot1lsi

Here it is with the flower...

343%3B694723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232995%3B%3B372%3Anu0mrj

Up close of the fabric...

343%3B694723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3A4%3C%3A5934ot1lsi

It looks cuter on than on the hanger...

Then I got this tunic to wear over jeans...it looks better on for sure than on the hanger...the band sits at the hip and it doesnt look so sack like....its like a chiffon and has some subtle copper bead detail. I didnt get it to wear for dinner but I thought I would share anyway.

343%3B694723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3A4%3C%3A4637ot1lsi

More lovely clothes :up:

Flower :up: :up:

With regards to the tunic...I like it but I couldn't wear something like that with the black inlay shirt underneath.

The only black thing I wear is my Vertigo hoodie and thot's because it's my Vertigo hoodie :D

arw9797 said:
Meg is going to have to wear black and white too!
This shouldn't be a problem. :wink: I usually go for too much black,

Skirt and dress are both great!

Have fun in Mexico, Queen Bee!

I'm getting my hair trimmed at three by the other lady at the salon. :crack: I wouldn't have agreed to that so quickly if my mom hadn't totally opened my door while I was completely naked.

"Wait! Wait!! NAKED!!!"
~Meg

/marathon post

I was starting my morning running some errands then my tire blew out and I hit a fire hydrant so I now have no bumper, no turn signals and need a tire. I've been on the phone with the insurance, got pissed off at my my who cant take me to the body shop I have to go to and sobbed about why this had to happen now.

I'm waiting for a call back about the rental car...they close at noon and they are going to see if they can pick me up or something otherwise I have no idea what is going to happen there. My mom's eye is getting worse and she only decided to tell me now that she didnt think she could drive up there.

This day sucks.

So they called back and they can come and get me but now they have no cars left at that location and are trying to find one somewhere else in town.

I go to tell my parents about that and my mom tells me that she needs to concentrate on making cookies from my brother. So in essence making cookies for my brother that hasnt been here in 2 years is more important than comforting her upset daughter.

I'm so waiting for the "just try to be happy and social" speech that is bound to happen sooner or later before the family arrives.

:crazy: I just talked to one of my friends from childhood that I only speak to every few years. She was the one that was going to meet me in Las Vegas last year with her mom since they live in Utah. They cancelled at the last minute and I haven't spoken to her since....but she called. :weird:

Kariann said:
I was starting my morning running some errands then my tire blew out and I hit a fire hydrant so I now have no bumper, no turn signals and need a tire. I've been on the phone with the insurance, got pissed off at my my who cant take me to the body shop I have to go to and sobbed about why this had to happen now.

I'm waiting for a call back about the rental car...they close at noon and they are going to see if they can pick me up or something otherwise I have no idea what is going to happen there. My mom's eye is getting worse and she only decided to tell me now that she didnt think she could drive up there.

This day sucks.
Kariann,
OMG!:ohmy: Glad you are ok:) No more drama like that for you. (Or anyone else please)
Dream of Ireland

shari schultz said:

Kariann,
OMG!:ohmy: Glad you are ok:) No more drama like that for you. (Or anyone else please)
Dream of Ireland
All of the above!!! :eek:

You're going to be as ready as I will be to skip the country next week!! :hug:

I have phone calls to make that I don't want to.

I should call work and tell my Amy I'll be okay tomorrow, and my friend in Connecticut called this morning while I was still dozing and told me to call back. I haven't talked to her since before San Diego, and she doesn't know I'm skipping the country. I'm not sure I'm going to tell her...maybe I'll make up some family thing...:shifty:

shari schultz said:

Kariann,
Dream of Ireland

Thanks...it was so fast. I was like Oh Shit...fire hydran.....*boom*. It was low impact and I managed to to get a little to left otherwise I would have hit if full on and that would not have been pretty.

ARW had better be careful this week to avoid drama.

They took my baby away to fixed at 2:15. I've called to have backup plans for transportation in case it is not done by the time I leave since I would have to return the rental car before I go and pick up my car when I get back. Supposedly the insurance lady told the body shop lady that I needed it taken care of this week since I'm leaving the country.

I hate to call and ask favors like that since it would involve taking me to drop off the car, to the airport and then pick me up from the airport and then take me to get my car. I couldnt ask CF since she is going to be gone this weekend so I called Amy and left a message for Tina to call me back. My mom was almost conceding to doing it but if her cataract eye wasnt worse but I dont think it would be a good idea for her to anyway.

Kariann :hug: I'm glad you're ok. Car rental companies that can't deliver til Monday :down:

I've just woken up and my head hurts.

I think I will take some drugs and head back to bed :|

fah said:
Kariann :hug: I'm glad you're ok. Car rental companies that can't deliver til Monday :down:

Headaches:down: Feel better:hug:

Kariann said:

Thanks...it was so fast. I was like Oh Shit...fire hydran.....*boom*. It was low impact and I managed to to get a little to left otherwise I would have hit if full on and that would not have been pretty.

ARW had better be careful this week to avoid drama.
I can't say I didn't have a cartoon-like image in my head of the hydrant spewing water into the air...:shifty: But I do feel bad that your baby was hurt and had to be towed away. I'd be so sad.

Bad things happen in threes...and I had that fender bender in San Diego, you've met a nice fire hydrant...

AMANDA, BE CAREFUL!!! :yikes:

fah said:

I know, don't people rent cars for fun on the weekend? :der: That doesn't make any sense to me!

I'm glad your headache got better but I'm sorry you had to go to work!

Back
Top Bottom