Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have time to pack. :crazy: We're going out tomorrow night to celebrate someone's maternity leave so you guys could very well be watching me pack Friday night!! I'm probably going to get up early on Friday to do it...and clean my room...and stuff. :coocoo:

Schmeg said:
I don't have time to pack. :crazy: We're going out tomorrow night to celebrate someone's maternity leave so you guys could very well be watching me pack Friday night!! I'm probably going to get up early on Friday to do it...and clean my room...and stuff. :coocoo:

:eek:

I should have been going out to dinner one night this week but apparently some people would rather go out drinking with others instead...even after being the one to suggest dinner.

No I'm not upset or bitter...really.

Last edited:
Kariann said:

I wish people got excited when I showed up online!
I get excited. :D

You don't lurk around for the first few minutes like I do, waiting for someone to notice you. :wink:

Kariann said:

I've had one of those I feel like I fade into the wood work and nobody thinks I'm a fun person days today.
:hug: Just wait a few days and then you won't be able to get away from people who think you're fun!

And there's no way you'll blend into the woodwork in a certain hat that's coming abraod with you! :sexywink:

I need to go. :crazy:

The one thing that worked out for me is that I had three bridge tokens upon leaving tonight, which meant I didn't have to go to the ATM before leaving the island. It's gonna suck buying a new roll to cover me for a few days, but at least I'll have a bunch whehn I get back!

:crazy: I cannot believe my day :tsk:

I walked into a gigantic mess. :mad: My partner was at the class today and tomorrow and he was super busy while I was gone. I barely had enough time to go to the cafeteria to get lunch and I worked an extra hour and I'm still not done :sigh: I told my reps I'm leaving tomorrow at 2:30 no matter what so they better prioritize their deals for me and whatever doesn't get done will have to wait until Monday for someone else to do. It was so insane. I'm so glad I packed last night or I would be going crazy here tonight.

:sad: I'm so tired now :sad:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I cannot believe my day :tsk:

I walked into a gigantic mess. :mad: My partner was at the class today and tomorrow and he was super busy while I was gone. I barely had enough time to go to the cafeteria to get lunch and I worked an extra hour and I'm still not done :sigh: I told my reps I'm leaving tomorrow at 2:30 no matter what so they better prioritize their deals for me and whatever doesn't get done will have to wait until Monday for someone else to do. It was so insane. I'm so glad I packed last night or I would be going crazy here tonight.

:sad: I'm so tired now :sad:

:hug:

:laugh: :cute: I just called my grandpa. I told him who I was since he can't hear very good and he said "is this my call to say goodbye and that you're leaving? Ok bye bye." I wasn't sure if he was going to hang up on me or not after he said bye bye! Then I wished him a happy father's day and all he said was "yeah" so he either didn't care or didn't hear that. Then he told me to make sure I buy him a beer stein. He has an entire bedroom at his house filled with them on 3 out or 4 walls. I think I could have figured out what he would want! Plus my mom has already said about 100 times to make sure I buy him a stein. :der: That was the conversation. It was less than a minute. Typical......

Kariann said:
:yikes: I know mine will be heavy until I get to Meg's since I have a pack of dvd's in there.

Oh and I will be armed with chocolate chip cookies freshly made by Tina.

:shifty: Um well....you're going to get more CD tomorrow :D But it's only about 10-12 blanks. :)

:drool: cookies! Yum!

arw9797 said:

:shifty: Um well....you're going to get more CD tomorrow :D But it's only about 10-12 blanks. :)

:drool: cookies! Yum!

I think I can handle taking those back. I'm probably going to have to use my fold up duffle coming home anyway. I really think I'm just going to put all of my dirty clothes in it and check it to come home so then re-packing will be easier.

Her cookies are yummy.

Back
Top Bottom