Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scream: I wish people would freaking TELL me when there's no skating! :scream:

This is the second day I've driven down there for nothing this week...and now I don't have a lesson for 2 week. :grumpy:

fah said:

All the parents were standing there yelling 'RUN RUN RUN'

Our daughter ran off the field and instead of running to her coach she ran and jumped into her Daddy's arms :cute:
:cute: :applaud: Yay Middle Mini!!!

:up: for no more tsunami warning!

I can't wait until the hurricane and tropical storm watches start out here. :yikes: We haven't had a big one for years so I think our time is coming, espeically after all the snow we've had the last two winters.

Schmeg said:

:cute: :applaud: Yay Middle Mini!!!

:up: for no more tsunami warning!

I can't wait until the hurricane and tropical storm watches start out here. :yikes: We haven't had a big one for years so I think our time is coming, espeically after all the snow we've had the last two winters.

Hurricanes and tropical storms :ohmy:

Didn't we have tropical storm 'Arlene' last week :hmm: It appears that the storm season has started ~ early

Kariann said:
I really should go put away the laundry that is on my chair so that I can put stuff I need to pack tomorrow on the chair.
I am getting so excited for the three of you:hyper:

:huh: :crazy: :crack: :yawn: I'm done with my class!!!!!!

We had class from 8-2:30 along with tons and tons of food. Then went bowling where more free food was available. Then I got my haircut and I'm finally home. My day felt like forever and I didn't want to go bowling and our boss said we could either bowl or go home and that the office was closed so we could have the afternoon off. I decided to bowl even though I didn't want to. I only bowled one game.

I came home and there was a note from maintenence. :mad: The freak below me has water damage on his ceiling so they wanted to check my place out for leaks. "All is ok" according to the note...that I'm keeping in a safe place until I move...so I don't know how he has water damage. There was a tiny leak a few months ago with my fridge but I reported that right away. I don't know if it's in the same spot as where my fridge is and why would it take him that long to notice? I hate him! :madspit:

I'm so tired I could pass out right here......

:eek: I just packed. My dad is coming over tomorrow to help me bring down my luggage so I have to be done now. I just have my carry on crap to do tomorrow :D

Deleting a playlist on my iPod has to be the easiest thing ever and I figured it out on my own! :cute: All you do is delete the playlist in iTunes and update :love: I thought there would be so much more involved in that. :sigh:

arw9797 said:
I spy The Schmeg online!
:sexywink:

I like having a The. :D

I was on the phone with someone who was a little less than sympathetic about the fun I've had the last few days and I confused myself by ending up in Content, which I never, ever read. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom