Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well...they are at the arena...and have realized that they cannot go on the property.

:|

In other news, I am not sure how I am going to get to the arena because I guess April is running the line.

:sigh:

Rental cars are like $85.

DETROIT SUCKS. No public transit, and arenas fo far away from anything....

In other news...

I worked today and it wasn't as busy and I got to take my break :)

The teacher's strike is over and the mini fahs will be returning to school in the morning :dance:

Did anyone see West Wing tonight? I need to know what happened....please

fah said:
In other news...

I worked today and it wasn't as busy and I got to take my break :)

The teacher's strike is over and the mini fahs will be returning to school in the morning :dance:

Did anyone see West Wing tonight? I need to know what happened....please

YAY! the strike is over :dance:
:banghead: I keep forgetting West Wing is on Sunday Nights :banghead: Wish I could help. I have only seen part of ONE episode this year.........

So April is the line nazi, huh? *wishes her luck*
Good luck getting from point A to point B, zoney.......so Detroit sucks more than Milw. for transportation

On the other hand, Paul McCartney puts on a good show, .......(not quite as good as U2, though)U2 is still winner and champion. Blackbird:drool:, Hey Jude:up:

Long and Winding Road and Yesterday made me tear up......(Long and Winding Road was more like cry)

:heart:Thanks for the phone call from the concert, Schmeg! Miracle Drug:heart:
Great ending for a coworker and I on a particularly crap day at work.......Thanks again!

I'm home :sad: I'm completely speechless about my weekend :sigh: Pittsburg rocked my world but then last night in Detroit...:faint: holy shit. We were on the rail and I got to see Edge freak out up close during Electric Co. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: It was worth waiting "in line" for 24 hours just for that moment. Two of my travel companions are somewhere on the Ohio Turnpike right now. Wow. I can't believe last night happened. :sad:

Welcome Back Detroit U2 concert goers..........:wave:
I am unusually tired and am heading off for a quick nap.....:yawn:

I just got back from the grocery store. *back to reality* Last night I had front row at a U2 concert in a strange city. Tonight the most excitement I've had is they have new shopping carts at the store. :|

I heard from Eep. She, StoriesforBoys, and LivLuv are in the ellipse right in front of Edge. Eep said she's take tons of Edge pictures for me. I want to be with them!!!!!!!! :scream: :scream:

I'm home! Gonna organize my pictures and send a few e-mails to the usual suspects. :D

arw9797 said:
I just got back from the grocery store. *back to reality* Last night I had front row at a U2 concert in a strange city. Tonight the most excitement I've had is they have new shopping carts at the store. :|

I heard from Eep. She, StoriesforBoys, and LivLuv are in the ellipse right in front of Edge. Eep said she's take tons of Edge pictures for me. I want to be with them!!!!!!!! :scream: :scream:
:ohmy: I was wondering how they did! I KNEW they'd be in again because it seems that the same people get in on back-to-back shows!

:crack: Reality starts for me with 2 skating lessons starting at 8 am, then working til 8.

Kariann said:
I really am going to try to go to bed before 11 or no later than 1130...we'll see how that goes since I have crap all over my bed. :|
Me too and guess what was NOT included on the pile of mail on my bed...

:rant: THE BONO ROLLING STONE I RESISTED BUYING AT THE AIRPORT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WAITING FOR ME! :rant:

Schmeg said:

Me too and guess what was NOT included on the pile of mail on my bed...

:rant: THE BONO ROLLING STONE I RESISTED BUYING AT THE AIRPORT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WAITING FOR ME! :rant:

That is insane...I'm usually the one left waiting!!! If it makes you feel better I havent read it yet...I've only gazed at the cover as I walk by it putting things away.

I'm getting REALLY sleepy so this is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom