Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
oh jesus. what an arrogant prick.

i can't speak for every inxs fan, but i think most agree it's not that they're looking for a new singer, but that they've turned it into a reality show. and how dare he say we're not die-hard. i guess it's like the arguments that break out here, die-hard fans of any band are just supposedly to blindly agree and accept everything they do? hell no.

:applaud:

Queen Bee said:
WTF? You can buy the finalists performances for $.99 at the website :down:
oh boy, i was afraid i wouldn't be able to get an mp3 of daphna's rock the casbah! :rockon: :drool:

Queen Bee said:
acclaim.gif

But now that you have showered I'm back :wave:

I've been looking for one of the mini fahs summer library club cards...it's missing and she 's upset. She was up til 10:30 looking for it with me and Mr fah. It is still missing.

KhanadaRhodes said:

is she able to get a replacement card issued?

The problem is that it isn't her library card. She signed up for the summer reading club at the library and was issued a booklet that she fills out each day. It has almost 5 weeks of reading logged in it already....

I hope I find it or she is going to be really unhappy tomorrow :(

fah said:

The problem is that it isn't her library card. She signed up for the summer reading club at the library and was issued a booklet that she fills out each day. It has almost 5 weeks of reading logged in it already....

I hope I find it or she is going to be really unhappy tomorrow :(

:( I hope the card surfaces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom