Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:haven'tleftyet:

:crazy: so most of the time I sit around doing nothing. Next week I'm going on to dinner Tuesday-Saturday :crack: I'm going to be so poor by the end of all of that.

:shifty: but one of the days I'll be with a cute boy :shifty: no,no...not the boy I mentioned earlier. A different one. One who gives really good foot massages :silent:

Queen Bee said:
Wait... on a date? :ohmy:

:tsk: no :| There will be other people there and he only gives really good foot massages when he's drunk :madspit: He generally tends to ignore me when he's sober :sigh: But it's fun to get him drunk....

Queen Bee said:

Oh, I was hoping it'd be a date. :(

me too. I've known him forever and I've been :drool:ing over him most of the time I've known him. He has no idea :tsk: My other friends say we fight like an old married couple :love:

:grumpy: He, along with my other friends, would die of laughter if they knew how I felt. :sad:

arw9797 said:
me too. I've known him forever and I've been :drool:ing over him most of the time I've known him. He has no idea :tsk: My other friends say we fight like an old married couple :love:

:grumpy: He, along with my other friends, would die of laughter if they knew how I felt. :sad:

Maybe he likes you back and just doesn't show it. Men :tsk:

Aww :hug:

Queen Bee said:

Maybe he likes you back and just doesn't show it. Men :tsk:

Aww :hug:

I haven't been able to figure that one out but most of the time I think he doesn't. A few years ago, when my grandma was in the hospital and close to death, I begged him to take me to some music stores just so I could see the places he always goes to. I really just wanted to get away from the hospital stuff. He acted like it was such an annoyance to have to take me out. I even explained to him why I wanted him to take me and thanked him a million times for getting me away from the hospital. Then a few days after she died we all went to dinner and he didn't even say anything about her death at all and the whole time we were in the car going to the music stores I was talking about how close I was to her. After that I kind of decided to forget about him. But he's been really cute lately :sigh:

I don't have a digicam, so I had to film and screen cap, but here's our TV in all its glory.

pict31074nd.jpg

pict31061aj.jpg

It looks bigger in person :drool:

Dave is on my shit list forever :mad:

MSN: But what about die-hard INXS fans who say you can't replace Michael Hutchence with a woman?

DN: Well, then I'd have to wonder how die-hard those fans are if they question the band's motives. This is the band they fell in love with and their lead singer passed away almost a decade ago. Three of these guys are brothers. They've been playing together since they were in high school. So, to the die-hard INXS fans, I'd say they should be supportive of what one of their favorite bands of all time wants to do. You know, I've also got to add that it's not like the band threw Michael out and they're looking for somebody else. I could understand why that would be hard to swallow. But I think the band has allowed a very respectful amount of time to go by before they even thought of doing something like this.

oh jesus. what an arrogant prick.

i can't speak for every inxs fan, but i think most agree it's not that they're looking for a new singer, but that they've turned it into a reality show. and how dare he say we're not die-hard. i guess it's like the arguments that break out here, die-hard fans of any band are just supposedly to blindly agree and accept everything they do? hell no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom