Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:

I do like them actually. I really wasn't happy with the way people were acting at the show while they were on. :slant:
When I was close enough, I saw plenty of people in GA and the lower bowl jumping and dancing...I was probably one of those people who annoyed you. :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

He was nice looking... I kept picturing a hat on him, a la Edge, lol. :giggle:

He and I talked about a lot of stuff, and I came away feeling like it was a success. We'll probably get together again soon. :)
:up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

He was nice looking... I kept picturing a hat on him, a la Edge, lol. :giggle:

He and I talked about a lot of stuff, and I came away feeling like it was a success. We'll probably get together again soon. :)
:D Great!! :hyper:

Maybe when you've been dating for awhile you can buy him a nice hat to keep him warm in the winter. :wink:

...but that's where the predictability stops :happy:

protest.jpg

Schmeg said:

When I was close enough, I saw plenty of people in GA and the lower bowl jumping and dancing...I was probably one of those people who annoyed you. :reject:
Well, I mean people that were like "YOU SUUUUUUUUCK! GET OFF THE STAGE! GO THE FUCK HOME! U2 ROOLZ! YOU SUCK!!"

neutral said:

Well, I mean people that were like "YOU SUUUUUUUUCK! GET OFF THE STAGE! GO THE FUCK HOME! U2 ROOLZ! YOU SUCK!!"
:ohmy:

That's unnecessary. :tsk: I just text messaged my angst, there's no need to vocalize it.

Kariann said:
I think it's time for me to go to bed.
:wave: Night!

It's about time for me, too, I'm losing coherency and I need to be ready for the ant man at 8. :yikes:

neutral said:
i'm lucky, i've enjoyed most of the opening acts i've seen, but the ones i didn't like, i wouldn't even THINK of booing them. that's just rude.

queen bee, don't worry. what you're about to witness will more than make up for seeing this. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom