Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

because they got married what would seem so quickly yet they're still together.

i got married so quickly and i got divorced! :drool:

Ah, well my parents only knew each other for 10 days before they got married and they're still together. My dad had two divorces under his belt before he met my mother. My grandmother never thought they'd last more than 6 months.

:hug:

to change the subject, here's pictures of nick with his daughter :cute:

tatjana3tgr6xl.jpg

tatjana3tgr22zq.jpg

tatjana3tgr39fr.jpg

Queen Bee said:
Ah, well my parents only knew each other for 10 days before they got married and they're still together. My dad had two divorces under his belt before he met my mother. My grandmother never thought they'd last more than 6 months.

:hug:
i'll keep this in mind when me and john hook up. of course he'll have to divorce gela first, and i don't think he'll give up that cash cow :giggle: :drool:

timothius said:
You two dig the 80's social/wedding/music scene.

Have either of you heard/like Peter Gabriel? :hyper:
have i ever heard peter gabriel?! :scoffs:

timothius said:
Do you like him Khanada? :hyper:
mayhaps :wink:

Queen Bee said:
Don't forget bringing Julian McMachon with you for a botox injection between Jon's eyes. :drool:
ooh right, that jon is single :flirt: but his head is huge.

why is it the john who basically spent all of the 80s and 90s snorting cocaine and drinking booze looks better than the guy who had no substance abuse problems whatsoever?! how does that work??

I should pack my lunch and go. :yawn:

:wave:

This is probably my last post in this thread that is barely 12 hours old! :happy:

Good morning randoomers :wave:

~no sign of the library club book yet~

: panicsmilie:

To divert attention away from impending doom I am taking the mini fahs to Mcdonalds for lunch and then to see Madagascar :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom