Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
while i wait for her to arrive, i'll go ahead and type out my post for her.

did you know nick used to be married? :hyper:
have you seen his wedding pics? :hyper:

do you want to??? :hyper:

wedding15xi.jpg

wedding26js.jpg

oh, and i guess sometimes they'd bathe together. awww look, matching mullets! :cute:
tub0lj.jpg

my parents got engaged after a couple months of dating but they were engaged for several months before they got married. all in all it was like eight months between when they met and when they got married.

they're still married :shrug:

Queen Bee said:

:yes:

20 years since January :heart:

We are in the minority nowadays, which is really sad. About 80% of my closest friends all come from broken homes. I really don't know how I would've dealt with it, had it happened. Thankfully, that will probably never happen because they go so well together. Completely bizzare match, quick marriage, having a handful of a son 10 months into it & a 10 year honeymoon - somehow they are still togehter. :)

timothius said:
We are in the minority nowadays, which is really sad. About 80% of my closest friends all come from broken homes. I really don't know how I would've dealt with it, had it happened. Thankfully, that will probably never happen because they go so well together. Completely bizzare match, quick marriage, having a handful of a son 10 months into it & a 10 year honeymoon - somehow they are still togehter. :)

:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom