Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I've heard it's been kind of bad in regards to escalated calls and we apparently will have to be logged into a queue for most of our shift although during that time we don't take escalated calls.

Ok not to complain any more than I already have tonight...but my tummy really aches bad.
Sounds like fun. :| Good luck!!! :hug:

Sorry about the tummy. :more:hug:s:

I'm here but I bet you're all gone :mad:

Kariann...call me tomorrow if you get a chance. I should be available for a bit in the afternoon.

I just read some journal entires. I want back inside too...back inside the Vertigo Tour. :sad:

gonna go watch a few hours of tv ala dvd.............John Spencer (AKA Leo McGarry, West Wing) passed away :(

ha.

mine too.

I think one of my employees walked off with my gloves. :down:

Wonderful day. :|

BUT...my computer works better after a little loving care today...AND I am going to the rhodie island tomorrow.

:ohmy: :shocked: I bought a vegetarian soup/noodle bowl. Spicy thai. I actually like it. :faint: I'm having a hard time figuring out how to eat it. :reject: I've never had soup before. :der:

zoney! said:
ha.

mine too.

I think one of my employees walked off with my gloves. :down:

Wonderful day. :|

BUT...my computer works better after a little loving care today...AND I am going to the rhodie island tomorrow.
Instant karma will get that employee and he will fall on his ass in the snow in front of many people. My telekinetic powers are right now making it happen.

:hyper: tomorrow :hyper:

I don't get to sleep in until Christmas Day. :happy: But it's okay, the next week will be good and I don't really want to sleep anyway.

And she who has finished Christmas shopping for exactly TWO people doesn't really deserve sleep. :uhoh:

Schmeg said:
I don't get to sleep in until Christmas Day. :happy: But it's okay, the next week will be good and I don't really want to sleep anyway.

I wont be able to sleep in on Christmas Day. My nephews will be up at the crack of dawn. :laugh: I will most likely have to be at my brothers house by 7am at the latest :yikes: and I'm NOT a morning person! :laugh: HEAVY caffeine on tap for Christmas morning.

Blue Room said:

I wont be able to sleep in on Christmas Day. My nephews will be up at the crack of dawn. :laugh: I will most likely have to be at my brothers house by 7am at the latest :yikes: and I'm NOT a morning person! :laugh: HEAVY caffeine on tap for Christmas morning.
My brother has to work 8 to 8, so Santa will be coming in the evening rather than the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom