Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:hmm: the journals seem to work if you use the link under your name but not if you click the link at the top of the screen. :huh:
Yeah all my bookmarks to my entries work since that's the only way I can actually read what I wrote that's fallen off the page. :grumpy:

:yikes:

i hate those days. you can't have like one or two a day for a few days...you have to have them all at once. :down:

:hyper: My book is here!!!!!!!!!!!!! However...:angry: it's in the rental office and the dude isn't there :sad: I was so excited to look at it during my lunch break.

Another :angry: for Vh1. According to their scheduling All Access U2 was supposed to be on at 11. I taped from 10-12 just in case and all I got was Ashlee Simpson, Surreal Life and Eminem :rant:

It's supposedly on at 4:00 but who knows.......

:der: X10000000000000000000000

Yesterday I sent a package via Fed Ex to a customer. As a courtesy I included a return Fed Ex envelope with a packing slip to myself so they wouldn't have to pay for it themself. I got in this morning and looked on Fed Ex to, yes check about my book, but also check about the package to the customer. There wasn't any info which was odd so I checked the tracking # with my name on it and I must have mixed the slips up because I sent the package to myself instead of putting that slip inside the envelope :der: The best part is the Fed Ex site that the package was at is the one that's across the street from my apartment. I could have picked it up on my way to work :|

Apparently I'm having :der: :reject: day:

I just made some Easy Mac, the generic kind, not Kraft. I opened up the cheese packet and there wasn't anything in it :|

I lead such an exciting life:

I don't have plans this weekend at all other than to mail a package, go to the bank, get some film developed, and walk around the lake a few times. :sigh: I cannot wait to sleep in on Saturday.

arw9797 said:
:hyper: My book is here!!!!!!!!!!!!! However...:angry: it's in the rental office and the dude isn't there :sad: I was so excited to look at it during my lunch break.

Another :angry: for Vh1. According to their scheduling All Access U2 was supposed to be on at 11. I taped from 10-12 just in case and all I got was Ashlee Simpson, Surreal Life and Eminem :rant:

It's supposedly on at 4:00 but who knows.......

It was on at 5 my time and 4 yours...I was able to watch some as I taped it but had to stop to eat dinner with the parents. A really nice amount of Edge in there for you. :D

I only remembered VH1 had the thing on because I went to the News thing here. :reject: I missed the first 5 minutes so it sure as hell better be on at 11 tomorrow so I can tape it!

Red Sox are kicking some Yankee butt tonight. :D I think I have a new obsession...

Kariann said:

Did you get it?

You can settle in watch some U2 Access on VH1 and flip through your book.

YES I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked into the rental office on my way back to work and the dude was there. He's such a prick...anyway there's a closet in the office that has packages and he looked and was like "I don't see anything." I had spotted a large Amazon.com box sitting on the floor when I walked in and knew that was it. I told him it just arrived and I think it's that and pointed to the box. He handed it to me and gave me a :der: look and I walked out. I had to wait until after work to crack it open but I had 20 minutes to kill before I had to go in for my allergy shot so I sat in the car and flipped through the whole thing.

And then I did exactly what you just said...I watched VH1 All Access and read my book. It was a beautiful U2 hour and when I turned my vcr off I flipped to VH1 and guess what was on? Yep! :D I watched the last half again :drool:

I need to watch the guitar segment again though :combust: :edge: :faint:

Kariann and Schmeg are the coolest!!! I got my birthday present 2 weeks and 2 days early :bow:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

ok the adorable Pop Edge picture in the book is too big for my scanner :mad: :mad: :mad: The picture that's online right now has a hand cut off and I wanted the whole thing.

:reject: I want to upload it to snapfish and order a print but I want his other hand in the picture :sad: :sad: :sad:

arw9797 said:

YES I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked into the rental office on my way back to work and the dude was there. He's such a prick...anyway there's a closet in the office that has packages and he looked and was like "I don't see anything." I had spotted a large Amazon.com box sitting on the floor when I walked in and knew that was it. I told him it just arrived and I think it's that and pointed to the box. He handed it to me and gave me a :der: look and I walked out. I had to wait until after work to crack it open but I had 20 minutes to kill before I had to go in for my allergy shot so I sat in the car and flipped through the whole thing.

And then I did exactly what you just said...I watched VH1 All Access and read my book. It was a beautiful U2 hour and when I turned my vcr off I flipped to VH1 and guess what was on? Yep! :D I watched the last half again :drool:

I need to watch the guitar segment again though :combust: :edge: :faint:

Kariann and Schmeg are the coolest!!! I got my birthday present 2 weeks and 2 days early :bow:

Yay!

I watched part of it the first time before dinner and then the whole thing again with my mom.

arw9797 said:
oh and the book comes with a poster!!!!!! :hyper: I don't know which side I like better. :huh:
I have the same problem...they're both great! I think I'll get a frame for it and I'll switch it whenever I feel like it. :D

I have to get a LOT of frames, actually...I am pretty much going to be wallpapering my room in U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom