Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a shirt at Land's End, then a shirt and a hoodie (like I needed another one) at Eddie Bauer. I also found some capri's at the Gap but I didn't buy them. I couldn't decide if I really need them or if I just want a new pair in khaki. I'm going to have to dig mine out from last year to see if I need to go back and get them or not.

I felt like such crap all afternoon and now I feel fine :slant: I think I'm going to have a sinus infection soon. I also can't smell anything. :scream: Some years I miss out on the beautiful lilac smell because of my allergies. I'm going to cry if I can't smell them this year. :sad: It's my favorite smell in the world and it only happens a few weeks a year. :(

Interesting that lilacs themselves do not make me sneeze but lilac scented things like candles, lotion, and shower gel are evil and I could sneeze for hours and usually need an inhaler or two. :|

I have my air conditioner on....I shouldn't get in the habit of doing that since I have to pay for it. :eek: My electric bill has only been about $20.00 a month so I'm curious to see what it will go to in the summer with all the fans and air. I guess since that's the only utility I have to pay for it's not so bad.

we go from -20 to 90. There's not much in between around here :mad: You either have your heat on full blast or your a/c on full blast. There's not a lot a month where you can go without using on or the other. :huh:

I just realized that I am helping in one of the mini fah's classes tomorrow morning. I thought I was going to have the entire day to get ready for carpet cleaning :uhoh:

arw9797 said:
we go from -20 to 90. There's not much in between around here :mad: You either have your heat on full blast or your a/c on full blast. There's not a lot a month where you can go without using on or the other. :huh:

Luckily it never really gets that cold in my part of Canada :brr:

And sadly, never really that warm :(

tonight my dad made hotdogs for dinner for the meat eaters. We also had a salad but it wasn't very filling so I decided to make a peanut butter sandwich. Of course it was chunky peanut butter. :( My sister and I began talking about our dislike for chunky and my brother, who hates peanut butter ( I don't get it either...how can you hate peanut butter?!?!?), wanted to know the difference between creamy and chunky. I dont' understand how a 34 year old man can not know that they make creamy and chunky peanut butter. It took a while for it to click on what we meant by chunks of peanuts in the peanut butter. For a while he thought we meant that creamy wasn't made from peanuts. :der: It was an odd conversation and my parents just sat there staring at all of us.

I don't get chunky peanut butter at all :tsk:

Last edited:
I dont like chunky peanut butter either. There is a nut company here that makes their own peanut butter and I really want to try some. I drove by today and at the store it had a sign Now Serving Peanut Butter Sandwiches. I have to go back that way tomorrow and might have to stop!

I dont get the not liking it either...then again my brother doesnt like pizza and who doesnt like pizza?

:scream: I made a pitcher of Crystal Light raspberry lemonade about an hour ago and put it in the fridge to get nice and cold. About 20 minutes ago I poured myself a little glass of it and was just going to go in my room and watch TV. :| As I was putting the pitcher back into the fridge it slipped out of my hand and dropped to the ground :eek: The door was open...I also spent about 20 minutes before that organizng my entire fridge and cleaning it out.

:sigh: So not only did I have to clean up the mess on the floor but I had to take everything out of the bottom shelf and the drawer below and wipe up everything. I also moved my fridge.

You'll be happy to know that the green M&M that fell underneath on new years eve melted into a nice big pile of green goo once the raspberry lemonade hit it.

:sad: What a creepy experience that was......

On top of it...the water I used was purchased water. I still think the filtered water tastes funny so I bought a gallon of water the other night specifically so I could make Crystal Light. :mad:

with the exception of finding a few shirts for work that I really like this was an awful weekend. I'm almost happy to go back to work tomorrow. :|

Ok the spilling of the lemonade sounds horrible...Ive done something similar with orange juice all over the counter, cabinets and floor before. It is not fun.

Good to know about the M&M...I've been wondering about that for the last few months. :wink: :evil:

arw9797 said:
tonight my dad made hotdogs for dinner for the meat eaters. We also had a salad but it wasn't very filling so I decided to make a peanut butter sandwich. Of course it was chunky peanut butter. :( My sister and I began talking about our dislike for chunky and my brother, who hates peanut butter ( I don't get it either...how can you hate peanut butter?!?!?), wanted to know the difference between creamy and chunky. I dont' understand how a 34 year old man can not know that they make creamy and chunky peanut butter. It took a while for it to click on what we meant by chunks of peanuts in the peanut butter. For a while he thought we meant that creamy wasn't made from peanuts. :der: It was an odd conversation and my parents just sat there staring at all of us.

I don't get chunky peanut butter at all :tsk:
:drool: I just had a spoonful of super chunky peanut butter, and now I'm thinking of some super chunky peanut butter on a whole piece of toast. Super chunky is a little TOO chunky but it's still good. Creamy is too boring after my obsession with chunky last fall.

:laugh: He didn't know creamy peanut butter was made of peanuts?

Kariann said:

:(

Except for the special paper... :bono:
:love:

I have to go dress shopping tomorrow for the wedding at the end of the month and it has to be a pretty fancy dress since it's in some classy places in New York City, but I don't really want to have to pay for a fancy dress. And shoes. And a bag. And probably a long coat, too, in case it's chilly.

Schmeg said:

:love:

I have to go dress shopping tomorrow for the wedding at the end of the month and it has to be a pretty fancy dress since it's in some classy places in New York City, but I don't really want to have to pay for a fancy dress. And shoes. And a bag. And probably a long coat, too, in case it's chilly.

Too bad we werent the same size shoe-wise since I have a really pretty pair of silverish ones and matching bag that I got for the wedding from hell and havent worn since. If you would be interested I have 2 pashmina shawls from BR that are nice to use if it's chilly out to put around instead of a coat...one black and once light grey...wait I have a cream one too I think....won them in a contest at work. If you'd want to borrow one I could send it to you and you could bring it to Chicago. I used the grey one at the wedding from hell also.

I'm still upset about the spill incident. :sad: I was going to go to bed at 10. I *think* it smells in here now but my nose is so plugged up I'm not sure. If it does smell then it smells like raspberries and lemons...

what is it with guys that I've gone out with once on that website I'm signed up with that keep looking at my profile? The dude that I went out with last year that I really liked but didnt contact me after our date kept looking at my profile for the longest time... and now a dude that I went out with about 2 years ago that took me to a dog park in December :der: and spent more time with his dog then with me just looked at my profile. :sigh: After the dog park I told him I was ready to go home. I was cold and I had a cold (and ended up calling in sick from work the following monday). :mad:

Kariann said:

Too bad we werent the same size shoe-wise since I have a really pretty pair of silverish ones and matching bag that I got for the wedding from hell and havent worn since. If you would be interested I have 2 pashmina shawls from BR that are nice to use if it's chilly out to put around instead of a coat...one black and once light grey...wait I have a cream one too I think....won them in a contest at work. If you'd want to borrow one I could send it to you and you could bring it to Chicago. I used the grey one at the wedding from hell also.
:hmm: I will definitely keep those in mind! Thanks! :D

arw9797 said:
what is it with guys that I've gone out with once on that website I'm signed up with that keep looking at my profile? The dude that I went out with last year that I really liked but didnt contact me after our date kept looking at my profile for the longest time... and now a dude that I went out with about 2 years ago that took me to a dog park in December :der: and spent more time with his dog then with me just looked at my profile. :sigh: After the dog park I told him I was ready to go home. I was cold and I had a cold (and ended up calling in sick from work the following monday). :mad:

Ok that is kind of weird. I would think they would stop.

arw9797 said:
:huh: The dog park was your date? How romantic. :|

Maybe they know they shouldn't have let you get away, and that's why the keep looking. :)

Schmeg said:

:huh: The dog park was your date? How romantic. :|

Maybe they know they shouldn't have let you get away, and that's why the keep looking. :)

we had emailed back and forth for about a week or two. Then he gave me his phone number to call him....so I did. I thought it was odd that he gave me his instead of asking for mine. :der: It turns out he lived about 4-5 blocks away from our old house (that we lived in at the time). During our email conversations dogs came up. He called me at work one day to say he was tired of the emails and asked if I wanted to go to a wedding with him that same night. :eyebrow: It was a Friday night and I had to work until 4 even though I could have left early since I was working a temp job and they didn't care what I did. I had nothing to wear and explained to him that I couldn't get off work that early to get ready. He sounded really disappointed. Then he said he'd pick me up at noon the next day to go to the dog park then we could drop off the dog and go to lunch. He was hungover from the wedding and kept telling me how tired he was in the car on the way to the park and said all he wanted to do was sleep. Then at the park he left me to play with his dog in the snow. When he returned I said I was cold and was ready to go home. And that was that. :LOSER: He didn't even spend a penny on me on that date!

The funny this is he's my cousin's boss at the community center she works at. I didn't tell him that he works with my cousin and I never told my cousin I went out with her boss only because I didn't want to tell her that he was the biggest loser I'd ever gone out with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom