Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Someone's birthday gift arrive at my door today. :D
:hmm: Who's birthday is coming up, I wonder?

Was it Bono to hold my iPod? :hyper: Tell him I said HOLA!! and to put fah's tickets on sale!

Chuck the phone, recorded messages are crap.

i'm going to kill the girl who appears to have taken over as program director.

i don't want to write the playlist for my show on paper twice and then type it up for the computer database.

i want to kill whoever chose the cd players we purchased (tray 3 is gone and has been replaced by one of the old ones sitting on the desk, it's in my way, i usually stack my cds there....i've been doing this thing for 2 years and my fuckin routines have been fucked with too much).

and i want to kill our music director for combining the rock and punk/metal/hardcore stacks into one giant mess.

:mad:

IWasBored said:
i'm going to kill the girl who appears to have taken over as program director.

i don't want to write the playlist for my show on paper twice and then type it up for the computer database.

i want to kill whoever chose the cd players we purchased (tray 3 is gone and has been replaced by one of the old ones sitting on the desk, it's in my way, i usually stack my cds there....i've been doing this thing for 2 years and my fuckin routines have been fucked with too much).

and i want to kill our music director for combining the rock and punk/metal/hardcore stacks into one giant mess.

:mad:

:hug:

Is now a bad time to make a request?

Kidding - really

:shifty:

:hug:

:lol:

well, the old cd player just died in the middle of a song, that did not make me happy :

in addition to these retarded BMI logs, i still have the normal log, the new music log, and the tpying into the computer (something that i know will not work at first because nothing here ever works on the first try). :mad:

i'm kind of hoping my computer geek other punk rock dj buddy designed it. he designed the thing for the site that let people donate to the fund drive online, and that worked (the last guy who did that screwed it up).

but from the email i got, it sounds like the webmaster designed this :yikes:

:eek: crap...fah, you discovered my secret. sshhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

;)

I got an e-mail from Fleet Center Insiders for a package that includes parking, a pre-show party, and Loge seats. For $390 a package. A package is for one (1) person.

Edit: And a backstage tour. :crack:

SOMEONE please tell me I'm crazy to even be thinking about this.

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
I got an e-mail from Fleet Center Insiders for a package that includes parking, a pre-show party, and Loge seats. For $390 a package. A package is for one (1) person.

Edit: And a backstage tour. :crack:

SOMEONE please tell me I'm crazy to even be thinking about this.

Yes you're crazy!!!! Unless the pre show party includes U2....then it's another story and I just may join you. :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

Yes you're crazy!!!! Unless the pre show party includes U2....then it's another story and I just may join you. :sexywink:
It doesn't and the fine print said that you enter for a drawing to go backstage.

:crazy:

arw9797 said:
I had a fabulous day.......

And no there is no sarcasm in that at all.

:)

:mad: that was yesterday. Today SUCKED!!!!!!!! :|

It's the end of the month and I lost 3 hours of work yesterday due to the company meeting and an hour today due to my weekly team meeting. That's 4 damn hours of time lost to work on my deals and my sales rep was being so damn annoying today. It's the end of the month! I KNOW these deals have to get processed by Monday :mad: She sent me a list last week of deals that were to go for this month and then this morning she added one more and made a huge damn deal about the fact that I wasn't working on it. I was working on her list of priorities. My supervisor had to call her and tell her to back off and decide what is more important for me to do today :crazy: Thankfully they decided to buy us lunch today because I didn't stop working for a second until I left at 5:00 :crack:

and she has really stupid friends.

i tried to give them directions on the phone but they managed to get twice as lost.

all they had to do was listen to me. it was straightforward: drive down the hill and take a left, it's a big building not next to any other building YOU CAN'T MISS IT!!!!

OOOOOOHHHHHHH

REM on my roommate's computer!!!!

man on the moon. :up:

Kariann said:

It should be a definite...not a drawing!
Jim was convinced until we got to the "drawing" part of it.

Thanks to all my Voices of Reason here!! I need you now more than ever! :crazy:

:wave: Have a nice rest!

I think I just sent a pm accidently...Kariann, if you get a half-finished pm, sorry! :reject:

fah said:

:madspit:

Oh yeah, you just wait til you are working full-time and juggling a bunch of mini arws - you just wait

:wink:
:cute: Mini arw's!! They could be internet friends with the mini fah's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom