Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

Yeah I got them:hyper::hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
notice the smilie..........I will not fall for the just d$#@* line again. We had no snow forecast for last night........ya know what I woke up with..........5 inches of lake effect snow:mad: I woke up and the radio people were talking"be careful driving, it is slippery thanks to the lake effect snow" picture me whimpering on the edge of my bed:sigh:

OBEY THE THREAD TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See??? Dancing is BAD!!!

NO DANCING UNTIL AFTER TAX DAY!!!

shari schultz said:
I meant to say shovel:wink:
:lol: Riiight.

I would like to shove the snow right now. :mad: More this weekend!! I'm moving to the equator...who'd coming with?

:yawn: the fresh air from shoveling kicked in.
Equator sounds good........Actually New Zealand sounds really good right now. A friend just got back from there and it was 78 to 80 degrees and sunny for the whole week:drool: Not to mention the whole U2 tie-in with New Zealand.
Night all:wave:

I was just about to do that when I saw you were here! :D

:wave: Night Shari!

I've replied.

Now that we've touched base I think I might go to bed, too...this week has killed me! I've been too excited to sleep every night!! And it's only January! :scream:

I don't get CSPAN! :(

But tell your mom Thank you anyway!!

I found CSPAN! It's not with the other news channels! Did I miss Bon? :sad:

fah said:
Oh as usual, you have all gone to bed.

What's wrong with the youth of today :wink:
I was still up, happily answering a pm, only to hit Send and find that we had gone offline. :grumpy:

I woke up this morning with the worst headache ever; light hurt my closed eyes and when I opened them there were shadows moving in time to my pulse, which had moved to my forehead. No migraines, please!! That's not cool!!! I've never had them and I don't want them!!

:hug:

That does sound like a migraine. They are horrible, take something now before it gets full blown.

Yikes!! Thanks, I did a few hours ago and I feel much better now!

Schmeg said:
I woke up this morning with the worst headache ever; light hurt my closed eyes and when I opened them there were shadows moving in time to my pulse, which had moved to my forehead. No migraines, please!! That's not cool!!! I've never had them and I don't want them!!

:hug:

I hate migraines and when I get them I am completely incapable of doing anything else.

Jim put new windshield wipers on my car!! :D The old ones left a horrible streak right in my line of sight, but the whole rest of the windhield was perfectly clear. Why does that happen?

Also, I figured out there's something wrong with my lighter socket which is why my FM converter for my iPod doesn't work. :hmm:

Does anyone remember last week when I mentioned that had to take the youngest mini fah to the Doctor for a sore finger and the hour plus I had to wait for an x-ray.....

We got a call to go and see the Doctor and it turns out she has a hairline fracture in her finger (the Doctor has a much longer term for it). She is going to be fine but has to tape it to another finger during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom