Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I knew it!

I was about to start one and call it Hold the Pumpkin Bread but you beat me! :giggle:

Pumpkin.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

RedrocksU2 said:

...I met Johnny Damon when he came in to my store.....

ph_113028.jpg

:up:
Oh yeah? What store? Was he as stuck-up as they say he is, or was he an idiot? :sexywink: I still like him. :D

Olerud ruled tonight. :drool:

IWB! I love your avatar...............Hugh Laurie, House!
Hughs are nice to look at~Hugh Jackman and Hugh Laurie:drool:

I'm ready to scream over watching the news the last few days. I can't stop watching or reading about New Orleans and I can't believe that no one has helped them out yet. :tsk:

arw9797 said:
I'm ready to scream over watching the news the last few days. I can't stop watching or reading about New Orleans and I can't believe that no one has helped them out yet. :tsk:

I know. I'm the same way. I've seen stuff that has made me teary and I cant believe that when people are left with nothing...not home...no job...maybe lost loved ones that there are people going around shooting, stealing and creating more chaos. It really makes you wonder.

arw9797 said:
Someone was on CNN earlier...a past or current politician, I didn't pay attention...and she was thanking the government for all their help and saying the President was doing a great job. :| This was after they showed people in the convention center without food and water, clips of snipers shooting at rescue helicopters, looters, and talked about a mall burning down.

Schmeg said:

Someone was on CNN earlier...a past or current politician, I didn't pay attention...and she was thanking the government for all their help and saying the President was doing a great job. :| This was after they showed people in the convention center without food and water, clips of snipers shooting at rescue helicopters, looters, and talked about a mall burning down.

he's doing a great job :up: 1000 people died in Iraq yesterday so I'm sure he's too busy dealing with them to worry about his country. :|

Back
Top Bottom