Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Vacuuming at this time of night is just wrong :down:

Do I dare ask how work was/is :hmm:

I saw your group of smilies :hug:

Works been pretty much like those smilies although I did have today off and I'm off tomorrow as well. :dance:

I just hope it's evened out a bit more when I go back in on Tues. We had less leadership on Sat so that made it crazy.

The lack of bosses/supervisors is one of the reasons I like working weekends :D

I have to work tomorrow too and then nights on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm happy not to be working tonight and tomorrow night though...with the kids going back to school it will be stupid busy :shifty:

fah said:
The lack of bosses/supervisors is one of the reasons I like working weekends :D

I have to work tomorrow too and then nights on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm happy not to be working tonight and tomorrow night though...with the kids going back to school it will be stupid busy :shifty:

I usually like that as well but we could have used someone at one point Sat. That is the one reason I dont mind going in so early...I get to spend half my shift without upper management around.

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

Anyone still here :hmm:

I had to work to today and I was sooo tired cuz I was up late last night watching tv. Did anyone else watch the repeat of SNL with U2 last night? And before that, I watched 'The Gangs of New York' unedited on CBC. It was a great U2 night :up: But I paid for it this morning. I was in bed at 1:15 and my alarm went off at 5:45 :|
I saw it! :D It was weird because I was at someone's house watching TV and I kept wanting to suggest SNL but I didn't, and then I got home and turned it on just for them to be announced for Sometimes!

I think I'm officially repeating myself now. :eyebrow:

I never saw GONY. :reject:

Kariann said:

:cute: Not about the screaming but the lack of sleeping during the sleepover...I remember those days!
I believe we still have those days every few months.

*pulls covers up to chin*

:D

:uhoh: That can't be good!

I should go to bed. I can't kick the dog out of his bedroom again tonight...can I? Maybe I'll try to slee with my iPod on. I am pretty tired, I should be able to fall asleep...

Edited be cause that sounds weird...I'm not sleeping in the dog's bed. He sleeps in the people bed. :crack: They told me it was okay to make him sleep in his own bed but he kept barking ands scratching at the door and I was afraid the neighbors would get pissed off, but I kept him out anyway. :crack:

matrix-gross.jpg

Schmeg said:
:uhoh: That can't be good!

I should go to bed. I can't kick the dog out of his bedroom again tonight...can I? Maybe I'll try to slee with my iPod on. I am pretty tired, I should be able to fall asleep...

Edited be cause that sounds weird...I'm not sleeping in the dog's bed. He sleeps in the people bed. :crack: They told me it was okay to make him sleep in his own bed but he kept barking ands scratching at the door and I was afraid the neighbors would get pissed off, but I kept him out anyway. :crack:

:giggle:

Guess what, they were trying to sleep :laugh:

Speaking of pumpkins, I cant believe some stores are already selling Halloween candy??!! Like ANY of that candy sold now is making it to Halloween! :laugh:

Does mean fall is on the way though and its my favorite time of year. Plus I get to see U2 this fall, so its twice as good!

Kariann said:

Do they have the pumpkin stuff out now?

I don't know if the stuff is out or not. In June they had their $5.00 sale on bottles. For some reason the Pumpkin was only $2.00 :drool: so I bought all they had...which unfortunately was only 3 bottles. I would have bought tons more if they had them.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Halloween rocks...I get to dress up like Gene Simmons and scare the crap out of kids with my Ax Bass Guitar...yeah...:rockon:

I dressed up like Gene one year :sexywink: Just the makeup not the costume. I think I wore a Destroyer t shirt. I'll have to dig those pictures up and scan them when I get home later.

Ah _PopAngel it's funny. I need to find the "dragon boots" to make it look authentic, but the blood drooling from my mouth makes me look demonic.

You can dress up like Peter Criss and be the Cat(wo)man!!

arw9797 said:

I dressed up like Gene one year :sexywink: Just the makeup not the costume. I think I wore a Destroyer t shirt. I'll have to dig those pictures up and scan them when I get home later.

arw9797 you can be Gene again, and I can do the Paul Stanley thing...'cept I don't have that much chest hair...:lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Ah _PopAngel it's funny. I need to find the "dragon boots" to make it look authentic, but the blood drooling from my mouth makes me look demonic.

You can dress up like Peter Criss and be the Cat(wo)man!!

My brother dressed as Gene a few years ago for Halloween. My sister in law made a pair of dragon boots.

So arw is Gene, you are Paul, April is Peter. Do I get to be Ace!! :hyper: :laugh: SHOCK ME!

arw9797 said:

I don't know if the stuff is out or not. In June they had their $5.00 sale on bottles. For some reason the Pumpkin was only $2.00 :drool: so I bought all they had...which unfortunately was only 3 bottles. I would have bought tons more if they had them.

I've noticed other places are breaking out the pumpkin stuff so maybe they are too.

Back
Top Bottom