Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

it's probably a midwest thing!

Is it?? I have never heard of it before. Then again, I have never been to the Michigan State Fair. :reject: I wonder what the theory is suppose to be on that. (if there is one! :laugh: )

Blue Room said:

Is it?? I have never heard of it before. Then again, I have never been to the Michigan State Fair. :reject: I wonder what the theory is suppose to be on that. (if there is one! :laugh: )

Well you should go next year so that you can see if they have something carved out of butter in Michigan. Maybe LMPA knows if they do. :hmm:

It's odd that I was at a fair all day and I'm starving. I bought 4 things and none of them were filling...cheese on stick :drool:, corn on the cob, carmel apple, and cheese bread. That was in a 6 hour span. I felt like we both ate all day but I guess not. :huh:

arw9797 said:
It's odd that I was at a fair all day and I'm starving. I bought 4 things and none of them were filling...cheese on stick :drool:, corn on the cob, carmel apple, and cheese bread. That was in a 6 hour span. I felt like we both ate all day but I guess not. :huh:

Sounds like you could use some pumpkin bread! :up: :wink:

Kariann said:
Good lord Dr. Phil gets on my nerves after about 5 mins.

There are 3 girls at my work that work out at 3 each day so they can watch his show! They're the ones that said there is room for me to walk with them on one of the treadmills and I should go with them. I told them I would but I hope they wouldn't be offended if I bring my iPod with me :D I don't think I could walk to Dr Phil's voice :crazy:

Blue Room said:

Sounds like you could use some pumpkin bread! :up: :wink:

that's long gone :grumpy: I'm going to wait until I get to an apple orchard in the next few weeks to buy some better mixes. There's no way I'm making it from scratch :tsk: and the Pillsbury Doughboy mix isn't as good as the apple orchard mixes but it does the trick in an emergency situation like it was last week :drool:

I've never seen Dr. Phil...just SNL making fun of him.

Speaking of SNL, did anyone see it last night? I just happened to turn it on as U2 was announced for Sometimes! :love:

:laugh: This computer makes a farty kind of noise when the PM pop-up happens.

:yikes: I have to make sure I have the time off and book a flight!

New issue: We're down a full-time manager. :crack: I swear, if I actually get to go for sure, Bono will have to take us out to lunch for all my issues.

arw9797 said:

Oooh, now I'm hungry.

I ate at noon when my mom and I went out for a bit.

Schmeg said:
:yikes: I have to make sure I have the time off and book a flight!

New issue: We're down a full-time manager. :crack: I swear, if I actually get to go for sure, Bono will have to take us out to lunch for all my issues.

:ohmy: speaking of WI I better book a hotel for us to stay at! :eek: I'll do that tomorrow....

Today was the longest I've been away from Interference since probably last Tuesday when it started to slow down at work for the week. I feel like I missed so much in pleba and the journals! :(

:crack: I'm going to watch a movie at someone's new apartment and I just got what could be the worst directions EVER...and she didn't exactly tell me where the place was...:huh:

I have to go there via Grafton Street! :laugh: :love:

:wave:

I'm so confused. :(

anyways the season finale of Celebrity Fit Club is on and I must watch it. Don't give me that look....I bet you all watch it too. :|

Good evening :wave:

Anyone still here :hmm:

I had to work to today and I was sooo tired cuz I was up late last night watching tv. Did anyone else watch the repeat of SNL with U2 last night? And before that, I watched 'The Gangs of New York' unedited on CBC. It was a great U2 night :up: But I paid for it this morning. I was in bed at 1:15 and my alarm went off at 5:45 :|

I'm here but I think I'm going to be going to bed pretty soon.

Ok I hear something that sounds kind of like vacuuming so I looked outside and there is a car and a van in the driveway for next door. I wonder if we are going to get neighbors now. :|

Back
Top Bottom