Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sigh: I am a computer gypsy right now. Where's my brother to put mine back together? :scream:

All my new furniture is in my bedroom and it's a wee bit tight but it works. :up: I could even be on my computer in bed if I wanted. I can't wait to get things up on the walls and make it look like home!

Oh, yeah, Queenie over here disappears for MONTHS on end and what brings her back but a post about my brother! :rolleyes:

At least the girl in the picture is nice and talks to me! :madspit:

:sexywink: :mad:

Schmeg said:
Oh, yeah, Queenie over here disappears for MONTHS on end and what brings her back but a post about my brother! :rolleyes:

At least the girl in the picture is nice and talks to me! :madspit:

:sexywink: :mad:

:sad:

Buuuut I thought their relationship was on the rocks. Please tell me I still have a chance with my dreamboat
down.gif

Queen Bee said:

:sad:

Buuuut I thought their relationship was on the rocks. Please tell me I still have a chance with my dreamboat
down.gif
Okay, there's a chance. But I'm not thinking this week because she's back in RI for school and they're so damn lovey-dovey I could just puke.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ms. Criss is back from her walk. :up:

You know though, that means you have to sing Beth and Hard Luck Woman!! :ohmy: :laugh:

I guess you could change the lyrics to "Brett" and "Hard Luck Man" :shrug:

Queen Bee said:

:tsk:

No worries, when he's mine we'll lay off the PDA. Maybe I'll even talk to you and stuff :hyper:
:lol: Is that all it takes to get you to talk to me? I'll see what I can do! :relationshipsabotagingsmilie:

So today on my way home I passed our new postman...who I've determined is kind of worthless...anyway he had his truck pulled over on the side of the road with his hazard lights on and was sitting out on the grass reading something! I somehow do not think his truck was having issues. I told my mom and now she doesnt trust him at all. I myself am wondering if he has anything to do with my delay in Rolling Stone delivery.

Blue Room said:

:yikes: 10 days in a row?
One time I did 12. :crack: I don't speak of that time other than vague references to my "Gapathon."

I can only find this one picture, which I have in a frame on my shelf. :sexywink: The rest must be in the drawers in my bedroom at my parents house that I still haven't cleaned out yet. :mad: I worked for weeks perfecting my make up :reject: My sister and my friends only worked on theirs that day. You can tell by Ace that he needed some practice! Anyways this is my sister as Paul, Todd as Ace, Alli as Peter and ARW as Gene.....

3449286%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A9349553%3Bot1lsi

Kariann said:
So today on my way home I passed our new postman...who I've determined is kind of worthless...anyway he had his truck pulled over on the side of the road with his hazard lights on and was sitting out on the grass reading something! I somehow do not think his truck was having issues. I told my mom and now she doesnt trust him at all. I myself am wondering if he has anything to do with my delay in Rolling Stone delivery.
:huh: I think there's a Secret Freaky Mailman Society that he and my mailman/friend's ex-boyfriend's dad are in it. He's the mailman I hide from, especially since his son is part of my Never Date a Guy Named Jay Theory.

Edit: this mailman was also one of the Nasty Hockey Players who would arrive early for hocky practice to leer at the pretty little ice dancers. :yuck:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

:huh: I think there's a Secret Freaky Mailman Society that he and my mailman/friend's ex-boyfriend's dad are in it. He's the mailman I hide from, especially since his son is part of my Never Date a Guy Named Jay Theory.

Which reminds me...did you ever mail my package? If not you could bring it to MN...lord knows with this dude. My mom said he was trying to tape something in the mailbox one day. :confused:

Schmeg said:

"Gapathon."

:laugh: It took me a minute to figure out what that meant! :reject: Was that during the Christmas Holidays? I worked retail my freshman and sophmore years of college and it made the holidays unenjoyable to say the least.

arw9797 said:
I can only find this one picture, which I have in a frame on my shelf. :sexywink: The rest must be in the drawers in my bedroom at my parents house that I still haven't cleaned out yet. :mad: I worked for weeks perfecting my make up :reject: My sister and my friends only worked on theirs that day. You can tell by Ace that he needed some practice! Anyways this is my sister as Paul, Todd as Ace, Alli as Peter and ARW as Gene.....

3449286%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A9349553%3Bot1lsi

That is such a cool pic...you guys looked awesome!

Kariann said:

Which reminds me...did you ever mail my package? If not you could bring it to MN...lord knows with this dude. My mom said he was trying to tape something in the mailbox one day. :confused:
No. I suck majorly. :reject: x 100000000000000000

He was trying to TAPE something in there? Why the hell does he have tape in his little mail truck with him??

I am on day 2 of 11:crack:~a BS-athon..............mine has a double meaning..........I'm already crabby:happy:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: It took me a minute to figure out what that meant! :reject: Was that during the Christmas Holidays? I worked retail my freshman and sophmore years of college and it made the holidays unenjoyable to say the least.
No, it was in May, I think! My old store needed help so I gave up a few days off for the insane OT check and to remind myself why my 60-miles-a-day commute was better than the old 10-minute one.

arw9797 said:

:laugh: :up: You and your sister have it down!! You are correct, Ace needs some work!

Back
Top Bottom