Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
the last one was locked right as i was posting.

crap, i almost forgot the :mac: dude...

dammit....the :mac: dude isn't appearing on the LS page

:reject:

and in other lame-IWB news, i managed to mix up the now listening and name the albums you just bought threads in b&c.

there is no hope for me.

but i'm still listening to bruuuuuuuuuuce!

i know. i'm going to cry.

i wonder...can we get a mod to fix it? :hmm: if we ask really really nice...

:shifty: I have no less than 4 windows of Interference open right now.

wow...i have issues when i have 2 interference windows open...

:crazy: I am sooo far behind in part 4...when I left we were only at like 480!! You people are animals!! :laugh:

I want to listen to the Joshua Tree SO bad right now but I'm staying away until the weekend when we can drive under a desert sky together. :sigh:

:shifty: Also, I seemed to have misplaced that CD which obviously affects my not listening to it now...but I wouldn't anyways because I'm waiting for the desert....one of you might want to throw it in your bag and bring it along otherwise we'd have to stop at a local music store. There's NO WAY I'm going on a drive to the desert without that CD :tsk:

well sort of. Ontario CA isn't too far away from the desert so we are going on a little road trip. I just drove through it in July and it was truly the most beautiful drive of my life. Listening to the Joshua Tree seemed like the right thing to do for that trip and even my non U2 fan sister saw the beauty in that album while driving through the desert. :heart: I wish I had more time to spend there this weekend. I'd for sure drive deeper in to see more. :shifty: though I'm afraid of snakes and seeing Venon ER on Animal Planet creeps me out about actually getting out of the car in the desert. My sis and I almost drove to JT National Park to seek out the now fallen Joshua Tree. I decided seeing it on the ground would be too traumatic so we didn't go.

IWasBored said:
wow...i have issues when i have 2 interference windows open...
I'm actually ignoring three of them right now so it's not even worth it. :coocoo:

arw9797 said:
I want to listen to the Joshua Tree SO bad right now but I'm staying away until the weekend when we can drive under a desert sky together. :sigh:

:shifty: Also, I seemed to have misplaced that CD which obviously affects my not listening to it now...but I wouldn't anyways because I'm waiting for the desert....one of you might want to throw it in your bag and bring it along otherwise we'd have to stop at a local music store. There's NO WAY I'm going on a drive to the desert without that CD :tsk:
:ohmy: Leaving home without The Joshua Tree? Is that legal?? Don't worry!!

arw9797 said:

I thought I already agreed to take care of this matter.

:shifty:

how the hell is there a season finale of a show next week?

i thought shows went like school...aren't they just supposed to be starting up now, not ending?

:confused:

first tedsday leaves, now the 1 other thing i watch is leaving too?

Ok there was just a report on the news where a kid in school somehow put a 3" pencil down his throat with one of those eraser caps on it and told the teacher...who didnt believe him!

They showed the removed pencil on TV too!

:ohmy:

Ohoi news is back!

Kariann said:
Ok there was just a report on the news where a kid in school somehow put a 3" pencil down his throat with one of those eraser caps on it and told the teacher...who didnt believe him!

They showed the removed pencil on TV too!

:ohmy:

Ohoi news is back!

:eek:

Kariann said:
Someone's mailbox is full and it's not mine this time.

I wonder who that might be? :hmm: :shifty:

Could it be Schmeg?

that's what i was going to say :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom