Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought his birthday would have been tomorrow...the 9th?

:shifty: it is isn't it? He died Dec 8th....I always get those 2 mixed up. :huh:

I did think about it earlier today and then they said it on the radio which confirmed to me that it was today. :reject:

Oh well...I'll be gone all day tomorrow anyways ;)

i've made that mistake before, too. and i could never remember which day george harrison's birthday was :uhoh:...20somethingth of february...but was it the 22nd, 23rd, 25,th or 27th?

shari schultz said:
Just wanted to pop in here to wish all going to sunny CA this weekend a u2-rrific time. :dance: :wave: :dance:
:love: Thanks!! We'll be thinking of you! :wave:

shari schultz said:
So I assume everyone is packed
:uhoh:

Jim has packed for a weekend in Antarctica. :madspt: I told him it would be 85 and he put in the biggest sweatshirt he could find!

No, really, I think I have everything...there are a few things that have to wait for morning but that's okay, as I use them they'll be packed.

shari schultz said:
Jim likes to be hot and sweaty?!?!?
:shrug: I think he likes to take up too much room in one suitcase! I packed less than he did! :laugh:

He was playing Vertigo earlier...and he can play it on his red guitar (on fire)! :hyper:

I though about bringing shorts but I think I'll be okay in my jeans...80/85 is my comfort zone anyway. But maybe I'll throw in a pair and shave my legs just in case...

Does anyone know if the hotel has a hair dryer? Usually they do, right?

well, I gotta go get some shut eye. Work tomorrow:sneer:. Have a fun trip and I can't wait for pics and details:wave:

ok don't say I didn't warn you about the heat. Maybe because I was there in 110 degree July weather I'm thinking it'll be the same. I'm sure it won't be as bad.

I'm not good when I'm warm. :tsk: I'll be a crab ass. I'd rather be too cold than too hot.

Kariann said:
I'm not bothering with shorts...I'm fine in jeans.

I think they have a hair dryer....they usually do.
:up: Sweet.

I'm debating with the shirts...we'll be mostly indoors or in a car...I think I'll be fine without them.

When I complain that I'm hot, remind me of this post. :shifty:

:wave: Bye Shari! You'll hear all about it by Tuesday!

arw9797 said:
ok don't say I didn't warn you about the heat. Maybe because I was there in 110 degree July weather I'm thinking it'll be the same. I'm sure it won't be as bad.

I'm not good when I'm warm. :tsk: I'll be a crab ass. I'd rather be too cold than too hot.
No crab asses in my car! :mad:

:wink: I'll be fine, I'm sure. I'm used to heat with at least 95% humidity...a nice dry heat will be a breath of fresh air. I'm probably going to throw in shorts for good measure because Overpacking is my middle name.

ok...I'm so out of the loop here. I know we all know each others cell phones but are we just meeting in baggage? LAX has like a zillion different baggage areas...:shifty: I think. :|

Did you guys discuss this already? I've been way too concerned with maps to think of any details other than that.

arw9797 said:

My cargos should be fine...they are lightweight and roll up.

Okay, kids, I'm going to take a quick shower and try to get some sleep! :wave: I'll see some of you in about 13 hours!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom