Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:yawn:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: I checked my voice mail before I went to bed last night :hyper: There was a message from the apartment I want to move into that the move in special changed I can get an extra 1/2 month prorated off of my rent :drool: This place will be $100 less than the place I saw last week that I loved and it's bigger. It's not in the fancy part of town that I work in is the difference but it's still close by and I know it's a nice place because my sister lived there for a year and loved it. She moved to be closer to her job. :hyper: I'm going to call today. :D

Woo Hoo...that's awesome!

Kariann said:
I should be feeling really happy right now but for some reason I feel down and unloved. It just kind of hit me. :|

Maybe if I go pack or something that will help.

:(:hug:

Kariann said:
I should be feeling really happy right now but for some reason I feel down and unloved. It just kind of hit me. :|

Maybe if I go pack or something that will help.
:hug: I felt like that last weekend.

Tomorrow we'll feel better! There's a good weekend ahead of us!

fah said:

Well......:hyper:

they don't have an apartment in the building I want but I think they were confused because on Tuesday there was going to be 2 or 3 openings on Dec 1 in that building and now there is not. But there isn't any openings on Nov 1 so I think that's where the confusion is. Regardless I have an appointment on Tuesday. The building with the leasing office smells like perfume and I sneezed the whole time I was there. The other building is where my sister's obnoxious friend lives and I love the apartment that's open in that building and the view but it's next to her! :tsk: I'll find something there but who knows what I'll get. The buildings are squares so there's 2 apartments that face each way on each floor. One view is a highway and in one building one view is a park with FOUR baseball/soccer/football fields :mad: I'd prefer not to face the park and I would love to face the pool but I'll see on Tuesday when I go what they actually have.

Okay everything's gone. :sad: I never actually go back and read them anyway.

Kariann said:
My mom informed me that the Kerry/Edwards sign in the yard was from the drunk lawn mowing man across the street...apparently they were talking politics earlier this week. Drunk lawn mowing man seems to be nice.

:laugh::up:

Hey it looks like sandal weather this weekend...which means we don't have to bring shoes! :sexywink: I won't be bringing my new Too Long & Lean jeans, however, as much as I like them. :(

Anyboedy need some laundry done qyuickly? There's a few things I need throw in...

i love how i didn't have a coat or jeans when it was cold outside a couple days ago, and now that i bought new pants and a jacket, it's in the 70s :crack:

new england weather :coocoo:

my shower sandals are slowly dying...another piece broke off the other day :down:

IWasBored said:
i love how i didn't have a coat or jeans when it was cold outside a couple days ago, and now that i bought new pants and a jacket, it's in the 70s :crack:

new england weather :coocoo:
Can you maybe buy a really heavy winter coat and maybe keep winter from happening altogether?

Remember, folks, the time is coming that we aren't allowed to do the Hey ya dance anymore! :no:

Oh right, I was packing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom