Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to have some cereal soon. :drool: I didn't really have dinner...a few bites of some steak, some ice cream cake, half a beer, and a wine cooler my mom didn't like. :huh:

:wave: Night arw!

:eyebrow: My camera just crashed my computer. What's up with that??

Story time with mini fahs! :dance:

:eyebrow: Why doesn't the thing pop up so I can get pictures off my camera anymore?

Oh and what a surprise...the youngest one is standing next to me stretching her mouth out :ohmy:

The story goes like this....

About 2 years ago we were watching a tv show on cirque de soleil (acrobatic circus troupe). The mini fahs were transfixed by the acrobatics - I didnt realize how much.

The next days we go shopping at the gap for kids. I'm looking around the next thing I see are the mini fahs walking single file on top of a display full of clothes about 5 ft off the ground :ohmy:

I'm horrified and tell them to get down. They get down but then they start tumbling through the store, swinging off anything they could swing off of. They were as bad as they have ever been. I am standing there, horified, with my mouth wide open because I have lost control. I finally get them to stop when one of the gap staff says 'it's ok...we don't mind kids playing in here'. The mini fahs have left a trail of destruction. Nothing is broken but there are clothes everywhere....I explain the staff that they had watched a show on cirque de soleil and thought they were in a circus..

I buy whatever it was I was buying and leave - ashamed.

About 2 weeks later we go back. We go in the kids section and the sales associate looks at me and the mini fahs and says out loud 'hey look...the cirque de soleil girls are back..."

I WANTED TO DIE :laugh:

fah said:
Oh and what a surprise...the youngest one is standing next to me stretching her mouth out :ohmy:

The story goes like this....

About 2 years ago we were watching a tv show on cirque de soleil (acrobatic circus troupe). The mini fahs were transfixed by the acrobatics - I didnt realize how much.

The next days we go shopping at the gap for kids. I'm looking around the next thing I see are the mini fahs walking single file on top of a display full of clothes about 5 ft off the ground :ohmy:

I'm horrified and tell them to get down. They get down but then they start tumbling through the store, swinging off anything they could swing off of. They were as bad as they have ever been. I am standing there, horified, with my mouth wide open because I have lost control. I finally get them to stop when one of the gap staff says 'it's ok...we don't mind kids playing in here'. The mini fahs have left a trail of destruction. Nothing is broken but there are clothes everywhere....I explain the staff that they had watched a show on cirque de soleil and thought they were in a circus..

I buy whatever it was I was buying and leave - ashamed.

About 2 weeks later we go back. We go in the kids section and the sales associate looks at me and the mini fahs and says out loud 'hey look...the cirque de soleil girls are back..."

I WANTED TO DIE :laugh:
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Best story ever!!

I work at a GapKids and really...if the kids are cute and they're not hurting themselves, tearing apart the window display, or being generally malicious, we're fine with it.

And we ALWAYS remember the interesting ones. :macdevil:

Lots of kids act worse than that and their parents don't even care...they act like I'm a jerk that I'm telling them to stop running/get off the ladder/out of the window/stop tumbling on the displays...:wink:

Maybe someday they'll be famous acrobats and they'll buy you a big house somewhere nice!

Last edited:
:drool: somewhere warm with a pool :drool:

Can we come visit and you can give us some French toast? :D

Sure, I'll have some pie, why not? I'll bring a bottle of wine...it'll be fabulous!

Okay it is very late here and I don't want to waste the first day of my vacation sleeping...so I think I'm gonna go find a snack (with all this talk of pie and everything) and hit the sack!

:wave: Good night!

it was on page 4 when i left...

crazy-ass default settings :p

:yawn:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: I checked my voice mail before I went to bed last night :hyper: There was a message from the apartment I want to move into that the move in special changed I can get an extra 1/2 month prorated off of my rent :drool: This place will be $100 less than the place I saw last week that I loved and it's bigger. It's not in the fancy part of town that I work in is the difference but it's still close by and I know it's a nice place because my sister lived there for a year and loved it. She moved to be closer to her job. :hyper: I'm going to call today. :D

arw9797 said:
:yawn:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: I checked my voice mail before I went to bed last night :hyper: There was a message from the apartment I want to move into that the move in special changed I can get an extra 1/2 month prorated off of my rent :drool: This place will be $100 less than the place I saw last week that I loved and it's bigger. It's not in the fancy part of town that I work in is the difference but it's still close by and I know it's a nice place because my sister lived there for a year and loved it. She moved to be closer to her job. :hyper: I'm going to call today. :D
:dance: It's meant to be!!! That's so great! Just let us know when the housewarming party is!

:drool: turkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom