Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: how do I know if I'm registered to vote? I moved in July 2003. Some freako lady at the library was trying to sign people up and she did say one thing that made go :hmm: She asked if I'd moved in the last 2 years. I told her I didn't have time to talk to her...espcially since she was wearing a button and tshirt from the enemy camp but the lightbulb went off with that question. :hmm:

by the time we all land, pick up the car, drive in gross LA traffic.....I've estimated our arrival into the Ontario area by 4:00. But that depends on traffic. I have no desire to sit on a parking lot of a highway at all this weekend. :madspit:

Are you landing in LA??? there are ways around to beat the traffic...don't forget...USC is playing CAL that afternoon and using any freeways near downtown will be packed....pm me if you really want to get around that stuff...or if you'd rather sit and enjoy the smog....Mr. BAW

Last edited:
yes. It's half the price so if that means we have to deal with traffic :yuck: I guess it'll be worth saving $200.00. Plus there was 2 layovers to get to the Ontario airport from here. No thanks :tsk:

I have some maps and I was also just there so I sort of know my way. :hmm: I'll have to grab the maps tomorrow and look at them a little more closely. I do know that I do not have to get on the 405. I spent 2 damn afternoons on that stupid road a few months ago :mad:

I'll pm you tomorrow. I'm too tired to do any sort of research right now.

arw9797 said:
I'm dizzy from this smilie:

:laugh:

:|
:wave: Sorry, I've been all over the place tonight, and for some reason forgot to come here. :reject:

I had a constellation of those :laugh:s in a journal entry and talk about dizzy. *insert Veritgo pun here*

Schmeg said:

:wave: Sorry, I've been all over the place tonight, and for some reason forgot to come here. :reject:

I had a constellation of those :laugh:s in a journal entry and talk about dizzy. *insert Veritgo pun here*

:hug: SCHMEG!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

well I know where you've recently been :shifty:

Schmeg
Hey, I just did a double take.....................
Went to the Forum to scroll down to this place and came across a name that jumped out..............The Jim

I should be in bed. Especially since I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. But posting in randooom seems way more important than sleep! :)

shari schultz said:
Schmeg
Hey, I just did a double take.....................
Went to the Forum to scroll down to this place and came across a name that jumped out..............The Jim
:ohmy: Is he on??? In the other room??? And didn't tell me???

arw9797 said:

:hug: SCHMEG!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

well I know where you've recently been :shifty:
:love:
:lol: I saw you there too! I wasn't expecting or suggesting, just reading. ;)

Everyone got unbanned. :| We've entered the Twilight Zone.

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: Is he on??? In the other room??? And didn't tell me???
:lol: :der: never mind, it's his birthday! I get it!

:reject:

Edit: I missed it by about 10 minutes, it's already the 8th here!

:ohmy: It's my parents' anniversary!!

Schmeg said:

:love:
:lol: I saw you there too! I wasn't expecting or suggesting, just reading. ;)

Everyone got unbanned. :| We've entered the Twilight Zone.

;) is right.....

why did everyone get unbanned? Did they get a letter saying they were unbanned? How would they know they could come back?

:huh: :|

:hmm: I don't know how they'd know, I never really thought about it...

arw9797 said:

I was just about to post that too! :evil:

Why isn't The newly 21 year old Jim out drinking it up???
He did a little here...he says beer is overrated (I said because he was drinking american beer), and then he had a Barcardi O, and I got him some Smirnoff Ice because that's what I thought he drank at the one party he's ever had a drink at...truned out it was Triple Black, but it's all rotgut. :huh: Boy needs to be taught the joy and wonder of Guinness in the not too distant future!

Schmeg said:

He did a little here...he says beer is overrated (I said because he was drinking american beer), and then he had a Barcardi O, and I got him some Smirnoff Ice because that's what I thought he drank at the one party he's ever had a drink at...truned out it was Triple Black, but it's all rotgut. :huh: Boy needs to be taught the joy and wonder of Guinness in the not too distant future!

oh think after our drive to the desert sky with 3 weirdo's he'll be in need of a fine pint or two. :D

I just got Gaelic Storm in my head....:heart: Johnny Tarr :heart:

:hmm: maybe I'll listen to that tomorrow.

:ohmy: confession time. Today marked my first day away from VERTIGO!!!!! I didn't listen to it once. I listened to a live U2 mix instead :drool: :drool:

:sigh: I emailed one of my old buddies from Maxx tonight and he hasn't emailed me back. I wanted to see if he could hook me up with a Sat. afternoon job. He probably laughed so hard he couldn't respond. ME at a TJMaxx again? :scary: But I'd do it in a second...U2 tour money :drool:

arw9797 said:

oh think after our drive to the desert sky with 3 weirdo's he'll be in need of a fine pint or two. :D

I just got Gaelic Storm in my head....:heart: Johnny Tarr :heart:

:hmm: maybe I'll listen to that tomorrow.

:ohmy: confession time. Today marked my first day away from VERTIGO!!!!! I didn't listen to it once. I listened to a live U2 mix instead :drool: :drool:
Be prepared for a live reenactment of the :tsk: smilie all weekend.

I had Johnny Tarr stuck in my head earlier! Then it was Pina Colado in a Pint Glass.

Would you want to make me a copy of the CD JT is on? I'll make you one of How Are We Getting Home if you don't already have it!

Edit: Jim can PLAY Vertigo on the guitar! Not well, but it sounds good when he plays along with the mp3!

Schmeg said:

Be prepared for a live reenactment of the :tsk: smilie all weekend.

I had Johnny Tarr stuck in my head earlier! Then it was Pina Colado in a Pint Glass.

Would you want to make me a copy of the CD JT is on? I'll make you one of How Are We Getting Home if you don't already have it!

:der: :der: :der:

that too me a second!!!! JT= THE JOSHUA TREE in my world but I guess you must mean Johnny Tarr??? :laugh:

:sexywink: anything for you! Oh....I already have their new CD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom