Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I was supposed to give my training presentation last Friday but my boss said I had too much work and she was ok with my doing it this Friday. I had twice as much work this week as last week. I had to go to her at 4:30 today and tell her I was still unprepared. I said I' get back to her by next Wednesday if I can't do it for next Friday. That will be her last Friday since she is leaving for good the following Tuesday. We have no new manager but the supervisors will be in charge and they said not only will they continue the Friday meetings but they will continue the presentations too! :madspit: I told my supervisor I was hoping to get out of it altogether and she laughed and then said no way! She sits right across from me. She knows how much I do not want to do this and how I really do not have time to work on any extra projects. :sigh:

At least they are letting you take the time to be ready for it and not pushing you to have it done.

Kariann said:

At least they are letting you take the time to be ready for it and not pushing you to have it done.

:hyper: someone else is here!!!

Thankfully it's not something that has to be done right this second. Each of us were assigned a policy and/or document that we use. It doesn't have to be done in any order and I have not had time to think about mine. When I have vendors and brokers that want their money that just seems like it's more of a priority than trying to figure out how to present a document/policy change.

Kariann said:

I got that it was a cake...I've been craving something pumpkin in general and my mom's pie is awesome. :D

I love pumpkin anything :drool:

Last year IHOP had pumpkin pancakes on the menu and I went with Amy and I told her if she ordered some weird triple meat combo breakfast I'd barf. She told me if I ordered anything with pumpkin she'd do the same. We picked different things to order so there would be no :barf: on each others food. I wonder if they have that on the menu this year. :drool: yum....

I bought new jeans at Eddie Bauer last week. Gap...too big. Old Navy....to long. EB.....don't think so either. I'm convinced they aren't making jeans for short and rounds this year.:huh:

Hate to leave you here alone again but I am going to go get some sleep. I have alot to cram into my work day tomorrow plus there is packing and all of that good stuff! I figure that tomorrow night I'll be all :hyper: and wont be able to sleep so I may as well get some now!

What is it with 80's metal bands this week. Yesterday it was Cinderella and today it's Dokken....

Alone Again

I'd like to see you in the morning light
I like to feel you when it comes to night
Now I'm here and I'm all alone
Still I know how it feels, I'm alone again

Tried so hard to make you see
But I couldn't find the words
Now the tears, they fall like rain
I'm alone again without you
Alone again without you
Alone again without you

I said stay, but you turned away
Tried to say that it was me
Now I'm here and I've lost my way
Still I know how it feels, I'm alone again

Tried so hard to make you see

I tried so hard to make you see

well I think I'm going to fold some towels and do something else. With the exception of Kariann for a bit there's been no one online tonight anyplace :(

despite not having to do my presentation tomorrow I really do not want to go to work. I do but I wish it was just a 1/2 day. I'm just tired of all the work my brain has done this week.

Pretty soon I'll be under a desert sky.....

I'm going to wear my new converse :drool: tomorrow. I bought them last weekend and haven't worn them yet. :heart: My mom thinks they are incredibly ugly. The funny part is my sister bought a pair that same day. We share a brain in the most bizarre ways....

where is Schmeg? IWB? Fah? Anyone :scream:

:sad: no one wants to talk to me in randooooom tonight. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

How pathetic that I've sat here almost all night talking to myself....

I think JT park is probably going to be cutting it close. We won't be in Ontario until later afternoon/early evening on Sat. and we leave bright and early on Monday. How far is it from where we will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom