Randooooooomers In Their Summer Clothes Shining Like Stars In The Summer Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
naturally it stops raining now that I'm back with the sick kitty. It was pouring so bad when our appointment was done that I had to leave him inside to pull the car up to the door. :( He was SOOOO good the whole time, even walked right into his kennel to go there. He even purred while they stuck a gigantic needle in him for fluids. He just has a bad cold and should start to feel better within the next few days....hopefully I will too :crazy:

He's VERY snuggly, especially at night when I'm trying to sleep. If he's not touching my head then he starts to whine! Not sure how I like having a big ball of fur in my face when I sleep but he's so sweet I can't stand it :love: I hope he is just as snuggly once he feels better.

I love the way the pond looks after a good rain. Everything around it is so green :drool: Tons of birds but no ducks tonight. They must be hiding in the marsh next to the pond.

:hyper: I got a new job :D It's a much better situation than what I have now but there's a catch....it's a night job so I'll have to work 2-10. I like having nights off in the summer but I might have talked them into at least giving me Sundays as a set day off. I go in on Thursday to finalize everything.

yep....full time with benefits. It's for a hotel in the area.

I'm not going to miss my job I have right now at all but I'll miss being in that area every day.

I'm watching Pizza Wars on the Travel Channel. I've seen this a million times but I really want pizza right now. I never eat pizza unless I go out to a coal fired place by the lake. But that doesn't ever feel like pizza to me. I think I'm going to try to get the gang to go to a pizza place on Sunday instead of the pubs.

thanks!

He's soooooooo hyper. He's obviously feeling better and is ready to really do some damage around the house. I'm a little nervous about this now. I've been waiting this whole time to see what he's really like. I hope he calms down soon!

Yay! Wesley is feeling better......

*jumps sky high*
:crazy: They just set off the tornado siren
This is a test, only a test, if it were real I wouldn't be sitting outside eating lunch and watching Blue Angels fly over the house........this is only a test.
I now return myself to my lunch.
:crazy:

Interesting day to be sitting outside watching the skies. Some kind of neighbor drama. Moving truck, a cleaning company, some angry sounding words in a foreign language......

Round 2! The Blue Angel was going straight up! Hope the media people survive :shifty:
I gotta learn to move faster and find the jet in my camera window/view finder :lol:

put in my notice today. My boss was not happy at all. I think he was quite shocked even though I think it's been fairly obvious as of late that I've been unhappy. I am "leaving him in the lurch" :der: :shrug: I wasn't treated too good there from the start by the owner so he can't blame me. I also let job #2 know. Paperwork tomorrow and then I'm official! I almost didn't want to put my notice in until the paperwork was filled out but I had a huge project to do for today that I did not want to do so it was the only way out of it. Long story about that...it's something that I've reached the end of my rope over so this new job is coming at a good time.

Interesting day to be sitting outside watching the skies. Some kind of neighbor drama. Moving truck, a cleaning company, some angry sounding words in a foreign language......

Round 2! The Blue Angel was going straight up! Hope the media people survive :shifty:
I gotta learn to move faster and find the jet in my camera window/view finder :lol:

when is the actual show?

put in my notice today. My boss was not happy at all. I think he was quite shocked even though I think it's been fairly obvious as of late that I've been unhappy. I am "leaving him in the lurch" :der: :shrug: I wasn't treated too good there from the start by the owner so he can't blame me. I also let job #2 know. Paperwork tomorrow and then I'm official! I almost didn't want to put my notice in until the paperwork was filled out but I had a huge project to do for today that I did not want to do so it was the only way out of it. Long story about that...it's something that I've reached the end of my rope over so this new job is coming at a good time.
:applaud:
Your boss saw what he wanted to see. You are not the first person to leave that position and you certainly won't be the last if they treat people poorly.

Actual air show Friday night, Saturday & Sunday during the day.
Weather sounds like it may be ok. Things may get rushed or switched around if the storms kick in at times.

Jens mother had her surgery postponed a couple times today due to other people's emergency surgeries. Sounds like she finally went in around 3. :crack: That has got to just fry everyones nerves. Scheduled for a certain time and then having to sit and wait and wait and wait.

Gotta call N. No responses to e-mails :grumpy:.
My former boss has invited me to go w/ her group on Saturday if J & and N can't make it.

Going to lunch w/ friends tomorrow near the airport :shifty: Hey, they said it was my choice. One of the gals sons works at the airport and he was posting on FB about some stuff........she is as jazzed as I am. Another gal lives right across from the airport........so it all works out.

Video just popped up on local media site. Reporter riding w/ Blue Angel #7. Love to watch them fly, I have most definately realized that I don't ever want to do it myself :lol: . Seriously, I need Dramamine from watching the video :lol:
I will give this reporter a lot of credit! She seems to have really enjoyed herself :up:

:hyper: I got a new job :D It's a much better situation than what I have now but there's a catch....it's a night job so I'll have to work 2-10. I like having nights off in the summer but I might have talked them into at least giving me Sundays as a set day off. I go in on Thursday to finalize everything.

:up: Great news!!

Summer kickball has started! My team's name this season is Rubber Balls & Liquor. We have a young, innocent girl who won't say it out loud.

Two F-22 Raptors fly over the house and where am I? The *Ladies* :mad::lol:
Heading out to lunch in about a 1/2 hour.
Fly guys/gals, fly!

Wesley and my dad are in a mad love affair. He sees my dad and takes off to follow :cute: He's eaten a ton and was at his bowl earlier crying for more but I wouldn't give him any. Hopefully the real Wesley is coming out now since all I've known is a sick, whiney boy.

:lmao: at the stupidity of my work. They didn't want to do the whole interview process for someone so they called a former student that wanted to job when I interviewed. They told her she wasn't ready and wasn't reliable enough as she called in sick a few times. On my way out today I saw her and she said they called her last night and want to hire her when I leave! :der: They are redoing the menu and taking away over half of my responsibilities in order to cut labor costs so she won't have much to do. I told my boss yesterday the new menu is perfect for a student or someone just out of school. She hasn't worked a day in a kitchen since Nov. Our bread baker couldn't stand her and begged them not to hire her. She's quitting soon too but they don't know it...:coocoo:

Back from lunch. On the way to pick up someone, we saw the Blues taxi-ing on the runway :love:
We sat out on the patio and ate. The Blues were mostly off in the distance but they flew over Culver's once............we all waved and hooted and hollered as if they could hear us :nerd:

Wesley and my dad are in a mad love affair. He sees my dad and takes off to follow :cute: He's eaten a ton and was at his bowl earlier crying for more but I wouldn't give him any. Hopefully the real Wesley is coming out now since all I've known is a sick, whiney boy.

:lmao: at the stupidity of my work. They didn't want to do the whole interview process for someone so they called a former student that wanted to job when I interviewed. They told her she wasn't ready and wasn't reliable enough as she called in sick a few times. On my way out today I saw her and she said they called her last night and want to hire her when I leave! :der: They are redoing the menu and taking away over half of my responsibilities in order to cut labor costs so she won't have much to do. I told my boss yesterday the new menu is perfect for a student or someone just out of school. She hasn't worked a day in a kitchen since Nov. Our bread baker couldn't stand her and begged them not to hire her. She's quitting soon too but they don't know it...:coocoo:

:cute: about dad and Wesley :cute:
Sounds like a interesting place to work. They are gonna get what they seemingly deserve.

From Twitter:
"Haha. Braun just got spooked in the batters box when a jet flew over. Had to call for time."

Blue Angels :heart::lmao: I guess the roof was open for baseball today :shifty:

While on errands I looked up and 5 of 'em were flying what looked like wing to wing. It really is breathtaking. USA rocks!/moment of national pride

Back
Top Bottom