Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should start to sort through all of my stuff. :scream: I just moved not even a year and a half ago. I feel like that was just yesterday too. I'm so excited to get the hell out of here but I'm sad about leaving the life of luxury my parents have given me in this brand new house. It'll be nice though. Weird but nice.

I think this should work...

gosox.gif

The billboard for my favorite radio station is "Curse this!!"

arw9797 said:
I should start to sort through all of my stuff. :scream: I just moved not even a year and a half ago. I feel like that was just yesterday too. I'm so excited to get the hell out of here but I'm sad about leaving the life of luxury my parents have given me in this brand new house. It'll be nice though. Weird but nice.
I know what you mean...but it'll be nice to have your own place.

:dance: Housewarming party! :dance:

Schmeg said:

:madspit: Cowsills :madspit:

It's a curse. Since 1918.

How's the nightmare going? I'm watching Comedy Central now...some crazy-ass cartoon thing...

yes, well that would be the obvious thing to blame :mad:

p.s. i like go sox gif :up:

IWasBored said:
the nightmare is in commercials.
:eyebrow: Not what happens between commercials?

I wonder if my brother's friend got a ticket...he was camped outside the Green Monster Thursday night...

i think i might have cried if johnny damon hadn't caught that....

Schmeg said:

I know what you mean...but it'll be nice to have your own place.

:dance: Housewarming party! :dance:

In January!!!!!! :sexywink: You have to come during the Winter Carnival! Only crazy Minnesotans have an outdoor carnival in the dead of winter! :coocoo:

Remember....you guys come for the weekend and dinner and drinks at the Liffey :drool: are on me! :D

Winter Fun

IWB I will kidnap you at REM...do you think your mom would notice if Jabs scampered back to your Loge? We'll take away the pom poms and give him a DKM t-shirt...

Okay that guy in the crowd with the little girl is creepy...

Schmeg said:
IWB I will kidnap you at REM...do you think your mom would notice if Jabs scampered back to your Loge? We'll take away the pom poms and give him a DKM t-shirt...

:lol:

Yankees suck, perhaps?

*abruptly changes subject*

Where's Kariann tonight?

Schmeg said:

uhoh...

do i want to know what i missed?

i went to pick up my food...i ordered a calzone rather than wings cos i'm really hungry and this was cheaper. 2 calzones for 9 bucks, and i can stick what i don't eat in my roommate's fridge :up:

Edit: ^ Manny struck out. :sad: He swung mightily but missed SO badly.

:dance: Damon! :dance: Nice catch!

what's going on with the tv channel? it's spazing...

it's really annoying too!

ok, my tv has stopped throwing its tantrum.

this is a pretty good calzone.

IWasBored said:
ok, my tv has stopped throwing its tantrum.

this is a pretty good calzone.
:up: and :drool:

Where's the calzone from? Do you guys have DP Dough too? What calzone was I addicted to there? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom