Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got to the bar and fuck it was closed!
boys all yelling, this really fucking blows!

:shifty:

wankerman?

i just realized i'm talking (or singing, rather) to myself

:shifty:

:lol: I'm here, I was just somewhere else for a second. :wink:

I think this is the Red Hot Chili Peppers (one or two l's i chilli?). Something about saving the populatuion.

Your guitar solo was fantastic. :up:

Flood control still works the same! :lol:

The other mp3 died a very strange death and now Beck is playing. He doesn't have many guitar solos.

Schmeg said:

Your guitar solo was fantastic. :up:

:D

hahaha

i closed out my window...

i'm emptying out and investigating the contents of the free crap bag that the cop snagged for me (after the near-accident, the cop rode around snagging bags of free crap intended for freshmen for us security people). :up:

there's a foam squishy chicken, a roll of toilet paper...:eyebrow: toliet paper??? an apple, mac n cheese, some crackers, a color-coded map of the dining halls...

music update:

hooked myself on the real mckenzies--droppin like flies for three times in a row

currently moving on to 'i love mike mccolgan' mode. new street dogs songs :drool:

OOOH!!! i found a cookie!

it's a no nut chocolate chip cookie freshly (not so much now) baked at the umass bakeshop. says so on the bag. or rather the sticker on the plastic sandwich baggy.

freshmen free crap bag :up:
so some poor little freshman didn't get one cos i got theirs. too bad, i didn't get one of these when i was a freshman.

it's a GOOD cookie, too!!

(on winamp, mike is defending dorcheter)

i still want to know what's up with the squishy chicken toy...

and the roll ot toilet paper. are they encouraging kids to tp the dorms or something?? they have toilet paper in the bathrooms, you don't have to bring your own! the budget hasn't been cut that much...

there's a razor in this bag o' crap, as well...

box of raisins
one of those packaged wet napkin wipes
small packet of powder iced tea
button that says university of massachusetts students first! on it

See that's what I would do with a free roll of toilet paper if I lived in a dorm. :eyebrow: They're just ASKING for it.

The chicken is beyond explanation.

:up: free crap intended for someone else! I bet that's the best cookie EVER you got there!

i could listen to 'tale of mass deception' all night.

it is the new 'opinion'.

Wow this new server is so fast we posted at the same time and it came up at the same time! :faint:

:heart: new server :heart:

Windows Media Player is ALL ABOUT U2 tonight. I thought I was starting to balance all that out...maybe I need to change the playlist and shake things up some more.

Schmeg said:
See that's what I would do with a free roll of toilet paper if I lived in a dorm. :eyebrow: They're just ASKING for it.

The chicken is beyond explanation.

:up: free crap intended for someone else! I bet that's the best cookie EVER you got there!

the free cookie was far better than any of the cookies they normally have at the dining halls.

yeah, i don't understand the chicken. i put it on top of my moniter, and now it's staring at me. i'd love to take a picture of it's blank stare for you to see...i need a digital camera.

HOLY FISH!!!

ok, there's giant graham cracker goldfish crackers in a package...what rhe hell are these?? i thought goldfish were cheesy, not cinammon-y!

ah...they're not very good (the goldfish) :down:

small pack of honey nut cherrios, mmmmmmm :drool: my favorite cereal

Schmeg said:
Wow this new server is so fast we posted at the same time and it came up at the same time! :faint:

:heart: new server :heart:

Windows Media Player is ALL ABOUT U2 tonight. I thought I was starting to balance all that out...maybe I need to change the playlist and shake things up some more.

i'm getting flood control problems. for once, i feel like this is good news!! fast internet, fast server! yay. tuesday i must go to the post office. i said i'd donate some money towards the server, i've got the mailing address...i plan to do that. tuesday. when the post office is actually open.

ooooh there's a brochure on 'tips and tools to promote better oral health'!! it's advertising electric toothbrushes...

DO YOU REMEMBER THE TENNIS COURTS...

street dogs rule, that they do.

here's how much of a dork i am:

i made a street dogs desktop out of video stills shortly after warped.

desktop.gif

i have no memory of that guy in the celtics jersey singing...:eyebrow: i remember him crowd surfing all too well. looks a lot like the guy who did the last song with the pug uglies last march in boston....

streetdogs49.jpg

kat took pictures, my sister was bragging about being closer up when she took pictures during kaney west's show, but kat took a picture close enough to read what the pin on his shirt says.

'my shit's fucked up'

it's a cool pic. i lack scanner...or i'd show you.<---i think i say that a lot...

la la la la la la la la la la la la lady with the spinning head...

IWasBored said:
ok, ^that was random...
Old school randoom! Back in the day buffet!!

Nice wallpaper!

Fast flood control is good...mean old servers eating posts and pm's is bad. <angry:

Oh I think I meant to say good night there, but I got too excited about being able to say "Back in the day buffet," which I heard the other day and now I am using and abusing.

anything online that eats this is bad...hungry internet bad.

hahaha buffet??

now i'm watching the show with dennis leary as a firefighter...

Schmeg said:
Oh I think I meant to say good night there, but I got too excited about being able to say "Back in the day buffet," which I heard the other day and now I am using and abusing.

:laugh: :up:

i've got to go to sleep...6:30am :yawn: is looking awfully close...

:uhoh: View All Entries does not seem to be working in my journal...we'll worry about that one tomorrow.

:wave: Good night!

fah said:
I have a question....

Who is Weatherman Jim?

sexy sexy weatherman jim!!!! :drool:

and while discussing the hotness that graces kariann's television screen everytime she watches the weather report, you must not forget mcsexy mcpeek. :faint:

they're two extremly dorky looking weatherman on kariann's news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom