Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the cops are stopping drag racing in a RI town with those 4-wheeler things because "two cruisers can't stop a crowd of 700."

:eyebrow:

Only in Rhode Island...

And I just remembered this side affect of my U2 detox:

I passed a display of chai-related things in Border's today and naming a brand of chai "Boom Chai" actually made sense. :coocoo:

Feel free to point and laugh now. I have my reject box ready.

:reject:

Kariann said:
I havent seen the Ohoi news for at least 2 weeks due the Olympics. I missed Sexy Weatherman Jym...but gonna have to miss him one more night because I am going to bed.

:wave:
:sad: No Sexy Jym for two weeks? How have you made it so long?!

:wave: Good night! I should probably go to bed too.

Schmeg said:

Did the fan incident have anything to do with the haircut? :angel:

I think I'm gonna get mine cut on Wednesday.

No way. I just suddenly realized the benefits of having shorter hair. It is only a coicendence that the fan incident occured the day before I cut my hair.

I'm lying. Yes it did. :reject:

:hmm: the idea of calling about apartments was so exciting yesterday but after 9 hours of talking on the phone to sales people, brokers, clients, vendors, and coworkers about leases the last thing I want to do is call up an apartment to discuss lease availabilty and terms. Even though I don't lease apartments it's the same concept with what I do. :yuck:

Schmeg said:
And I just remembered this side affect of my U2 detox:

I passed a display of chai-related things in Border's today and naming a brand of chai "Boom Chai" actually made sense. :coocoo:

Feel free to point and laugh now. I have my reject box ready.

:reject:

^
:laugh:

Ok I deserve :reject: for actually doing that.

Does the fact that I am getting ready to go into Day 8?

Is it getting to me if I call the customer by the wrong name when they are already pissed off?

arw9797 said:
:hmm: the idea of calling about apartments was so exciting yesterday but after 9 hours of talking on the phone to sales people, brokers, clients, vendors, and coworkers about leases the last thing I want to do is call up an apartment to discuss lease availabilty and terms. Even though I don't lease apartments it's the same concept with what I do. :yuck:

Some days when the phone at work is ringing off the hook the idea of hearing one ring at home or talking on the phone makes me want to cringe.

I'm going to be all sorts of obnoxious right now...
No way. I just suddenly realized the benefits of having shorter hair. It is only a coicendence that the fan incident occured the day before I cut my hair.
:eek: I am staying FAR away from fans because I'm telling you...it's only a matter of time for me...:klutz:
the last thing I want to do is call up an apartment to discuss lease availabilty and terms.
I don't blame you. :yawn: You're still talking money and using the word "lease."
Does the fact that I am getting ready to go into Day 8?
Does the...what? Boom Chai indeed! Get some sleep!! :lol: :wave:

Does it count as U2 detox when Edge's Batman theme comes up on my Winamp? It's not TECHNICALLY U2...right?

But I guess there's not much detoxification when you will the radio station to play Beautiful Day, I guess. :shifty:

:lol: Sweet dreams! When I start my Boom Chai brand chai, you can be the first taster. :drool: I wonder if U2 would come and dance in my commercial? :hmm:

Apparently I need sleep, too...

And now...
Today's Reason to Point and Laugh at Schmeg:

*Went skating this morning and forgot to bring skates!!

:tsk:

*pointsandlaughsatSchmeg*

:hug:

Sounds like something I would do.

Last week, I drove all the way to the music shop for my guitar lesson, only to discover I didn't bring my guitar with me.

this ones for sal..he loves ppl saying hello & bye, I trained myself not to do it.

hello

ylime: My brother went at least once to his guitar at least once without his guitar. We're brilliant, really. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to reply to various pm's but the server is busy. :mad: Give until it hurts, people! :wink:

:wave: Hello cass!

:wave: Good night Kariann!

:scream: Mean old server ate another pm!!! :rant: I almost miss the big blue monster who would at least hide them...sometimes you could get back into them.

I might just read them tonight and reply tomorrow when half the world isn't on.

On a happy note: I have tomorrow off! :hyper: If it doesn't rain, I'm SO going to the beach because the waves will be huge!!

In related news, I have the song about Gaston from Beauty and the Beast stuck in my head, since the hurrican/tropical storm is called Gaston. :coocoo:

Schmeg said:
:scream: Mean old server ate another pm!!! :rant: I almost miss the big blue monster who would at least hide them...sometimes you could get back into them.

I might just read them tonight and reply tomorrow when half the world isn't on.

I've been copying my stuff, so if I get that d*amn message, I can always just paste it and try again.

I just thought of that 2 minutes ago; I think it's already been revealed that I'm not a quick learner! :wink:

I'm thinking about turning in early too so I can get some things done in the morning. :up:

And I might have to watch Bono again. :heart:

:wave: Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom