Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It figures that when I think that my hair looks totally kick ass that the sky darkens over and looks as if it is going to pour buckets of rain any second. :grumpy: The best part is all I did was use a new gel and dry it...no effort required! :dance:

Also doesnt it figure that I would have to drive tonight...so now I have to get gas and CF will most likely be here at least 15 mins later than she should thinking it doesnt matter because it only takes 15 mins or so to get to the arena when she doesnt even think about the traffic going into the parking garages and I hate sitting in that traffic. I think I'm a little bitter because I wanted to go for a drink beforehand.

This would have been a journal entry.

Great now it's thundering...there goes the kick ass hair. :sigh:

Kariann said:
So today after work I go to the ATM...pull up and what do I do...drop the damn card on the ground (the ATM was a drive up). I am too close to open the door enough to bend down and pick it up so I have to pull up park the car and get out to get the thing and my cash. :mad: The whole time there was a car behind me watching the whole thing and laughing their ass off!

On a better note I am officially at the halfway point of the Gapathon.
I would not have laughed quite so obviously at someone who did that. That's another thhing I'm surprised I haven't done yet...

It's all downhill from here and GUESS WHAT!?! Journals are back! :hyper:

Kariann said:
It figures that when I think that my hair looks totally kick ass that the sky darkens over and looks as if it is going to pour buckets of rain any second. :grumpy: The best part is all I did was use a new gel and dry it...no effort required! :dance:

Also doesnt it figure that I would have to drive tonight...so now I have to get gas and CF will most likely be here at least 15 mins later than she should thinking it doesnt matter because it only takes 15 mins or so to get to the arena when she doesnt even think about the traffic going into the parking garages and I hate sitting in that traffic. I think I'm a little bitter because I wanted to go for a drink beforehand.

This would have been a journal entry.

Great now it's thundering...there goes the kick ass hair. :sigh:
:down: for thungdering on your kickass hair. :grumpy: That's not cool.

I need to get my hair cut badly. I think I can do that sometime this week...:hmm:

:hug: It'll grow back. Or maybe in a week you'll like it...that happens sometimes.

:cute: There's 6 ducks that live in our pond. We've been feeding them off and on over the summer. They usually come over around 7:00 and stand by the door to see if someone will come out with the big bag of seeds. The past week or two I've been going out when I see them to see if they'll come over. Sometimes they ignore me since they're used to my dad. I just went out to see where they were and they were in the pond but across it so in my neighbors backyard. The second I opened the door they went swimming over to the area that doesnt' have rocks so they can just run up and come over. I ran in the house to grab the phone and I came out and there were six ducks running as fast as they could to my door. I gave them a ton of seeds and they kept looking at me likes that's it? So I probably just gave them way too many and they are still out there finding them all in the grass. It was so cute. :cute: I wish I would have had my camera. I would have filmed them running. There was a mysterious 7th duck swimming away from the other 6. No clue where that one came from and it wouldn't come over to get some seeds from me. :sad: I felt bad about that because it was looking for food in the pond. :(

As much as I miss the forrest with all of the wild life at my old house I :heart: having a pond in the back with the ducks. That made my day seeing them running over.

Last edited:
I wish it would grow back in a week.

You're probably right though. I'll like it, eventually. Atleast I can't get it caught in a fan anymore. :shifty:

arw9797 said:
:cute: There's 6 ducks that live in our pond. We've been feeding them off and on over the summer. They usually come over around 7:00 and stand by the door to see if someone will come out with the big bag of seeds. The past week or two I've been going out when I see them to see if they'll come over. Sometimes they ignore me since they're used to my dad. I just went out to see where they were and they were in the pond but across it so in my neighbors backyard. The second I opened the door they went swimming over to the area that doesnt' have rocks so they can just run up and come over. I ran in the house to grab the phone and I came out and there were six ducks running as fast as they could to my door. I gave them a ton of seeds and they kept looking at me likes that's it? So I probably just gave them way too many and they are still out there finding them all in the grass. It was so cute. :cute: I wish I would have had my camera. I would have filmed them running. There was a mysterious 7th duck swimming away from the other 6. No clue where that one came from and it wouldn't come over to get some seeds from me. :sad: I felt bad about that because it was looking for food in the pond. :(

As much as I miss the forrest with all of the wild life at my old house I :heart: having a pond in the back with the ducks. That made my day seeing them running over.
:cute: I loved your ducks; they're really cute! We only saw three the last day when you were asleep and we didn't know you were home.
Atleast I can't get it caught in a fan anymore.
Did the fan incident have anything to do with the haircut? :angel:

I think I'm gonna get mine cut on Wednesday.

I would love to have a pond with some ducks around. I drive by one every day on the way to/from work and there is a family of white ducks that has been there for a couple of years. They are the cutest. I get a little concerned when I only see a few of them for awhile...there are 5 but then one day they are all there.

I've been thinking about doing something different with my hair...maybe going a bit shorter or doing something like a bob but I'm not really sure.

I was thinking of something drastic, too but I know I'd cry. I wasn't thrilled with what I did last year at first, and that wasn't even drastic.

I should probably wait a few weeks until the humidity goes away. Early September is usually wicked.

I ate lots of crap after dinner and my tummy hurts. :yuck:

Tomorrow will be a very long day for me, but with any luck we'll be busy and it'll go by fast.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the VMA's just prove once and for all how bad music today really is... thank god for new u2 in under a month...
Tell me about it!! I had it on long enough to see that Xtina is still around and that was enough for me! :barf:

Hey Kariann...when are you going to Chicago?

:evil:

You guys better take lots of pictures for me!! I'll call you guys if I get to talk to Patrick! :love: Maybe he'll say hi to you!

The Olympic Torch looks kind of like a really big cigarette...:huh:

Interesting...you'll be with Lil P and we'll be with Lil B on the same night! :D

:sad: I'd rather be with you and Patrick only because of Oct. but I think I can handle seeing Lil B next weekend!

Schmeg said:
Hey Kariann...when are you going to Chicago?

:evil:

You guys better take lots of pictures for me!! I'll call you guys if I get to talk to Patrick! :love: Maybe he'll say hi to you!

Huh? Did you ask me something? I didnt hear anything.

I'll take pics! You have to talk to Patrick and you can use my line! Make him call and tell me how he thinks your crowd fared against the Dublin and St Paul crowd!

YES I SAW THAT!! :lmao: Just as I was finishing scoffing about how he's kind of like a runner-up American Idol he falls on his ass!!

I'll call you if there's autograph oppurtunities and maybe I can get him to say Hi to you! :hyper:

Edit because apparently I was distracted for 5 minutes:
I will definitely have Lil P compare Dublin to St. Paul to Newport and he can tell you which one was best!

Now I'm thinking I need another CD to have autographed, since How Are We Getting Home? is kind of used...

Last edited:
:yawn: I'm officially completely bored with the closing ceremonies of the 28th Olympiad......it looks like most of the athletes left from the shot I just saw of the whole field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom