Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been frosting cut out cookies with mom all afternoon
I have been using a icing bag and my hand is quite achy from squeezing it. I am also on quite a sugar high from eating the mistakes:D and :hyper:

i miss having a real tree too, but my dad's allergic to pine, and we didn't figure this out until about 3 years ago......:huh: after all those christmases he got sick......:|

:drool: pine trees

:drool: sugar high (typoed "sugar hugh" at first)

:drool: New Randoom

I am so freaking tired I could put my head down on the keyboard and have a pleasant snooze. :yawn:

shari schultz said:
sugar hugh sounds good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yes: :combust: We need IWB to photoshop that up for us!

ARW! You can get me a nice sugar hugh! :D

Seriously, what the hell is High Rollers Anonymous service?! Now they want me to fix my credit! :huh:

UnforgettableLemon said:
Have we had a "Temple of ranDOooooom" before?
No but that's a good one! If I had started this one it would have been Randoom's Getting Nothing for Christmas in honor of the Smashmouth/Rosie O'Donnell song that I am forced to listen to and compelled to sing along with 3 times a day because my dad used to sing it to me (funnily enough even he sings better than Rosie) and the fact that ARW is going to beat me up if I don't give her a list.

Speaking of lists, I found the list of songs I want to put on a mix CD that I thought I threw away!

3425%3B35523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3232%3E6%3B5%3E4%3B2%3E23236%3B55%3A38%3C6ot1lsi

May I introduce gingerbread Bono.................:D

Kariann said:
\

Do they think you gamble big time or something?

On an unrelated note...my mom just came upstairs and I'm going to find out about tomorrow. :shifty:
I'm wondering if I signed up for anything at Mohegan Sun that I don't remember...did I fill out any forms there? :huh:

Take her shopping! Don't forget any pieces of paper with book titles on it if you do! :wink:

:drool: Bad!!!

Kariann said:
I was just downstairs talking to my mom then I come upstairs and asks if Im doing anything then she tells me that she wants to show me something to come downstairs.

:rolleyes:

my mom is famous for that. or I would be in my room laying in bed and she'd stand at the top of the steps and yell for me to come to the steps. She's already up so why not just go down the steps instead of making me get out of bed?!?! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom