Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
our gifts don't go under the tree until christmas morning when we're ready to unwrap them. they stay hidden in people's rooms, not for anti-peeking prevention, but more because if we leave them unguarded, the cat will take it upon himself to open then all...

IWasBored said:

yeah

with the money they won't be spending on pedro, some people are going to be absolutly ripshit if they don't re-sign :fance:

i know i will be :mad:

I would say that they could have done that to free up money to sign him but since they have now won a series be prepared for the possibility that they could decide to do a "fire sale" with veteran players that are getting up there in age and or payroll to lighten the payroll and rebuild with a younger team around a couple of select veterans.

:hug:

Schmeg said:

Yes. There is a small square box that could potentially be an Ipod...but I don't want any old Ipod. :whine:

I know pretty much everything anyway and there may or may not be a sweater hidden in a Gap Outlet bag for me on my bed at the very minute...it's my size and I have one like it already...but I think she was done wrapping today, too. Maybe Jim's in charge of the U2 Ipod.

:yikes: I just forgot this was a post and not a pm.

Couldnt you always do some kind of an exchange to get the U2 IPod if that happens?

Kariann said:

I would say that they could have done that to free up money to sign him but since they have now won a series be prepared for the possibility that they could decide to do a "fire sale" with veteran players that are getting up there in age and or payroll to lighten the payroll and rebuild with a younger team around a couple of select veterans.

:hug:

:(

i'm watching tv....

whatever it is...this show SUCKS

my HBOs are blacked out :mad: with no hockey or baseball, HBO is all i watch...

Kariann said:

Couldnt you always do some kind of an exchange to get the U2 IPod if that happens?
Yeah, I could, and I'll stop whining like I did when I was 4 and Santa didn't bring me a Cabbage Patch Kid. :shifty:

I shut off the tv when Peanuts ended...and I really wasn't paying much attention to them anyway.

i watched peanuts

:up:

i want my HBOs back. i'll be fine with just one of them...the ch 3 one.

funny, i think i was the same person complaining about the cable bill being upped to 60 bucks a month...it's all part of the 'housing fees' so there's no way to get smaller cable packages...

but i like HBO. between the three HBOs and IFC, there've been a lot of decent movies....

I have cable in my room now!!!!!!! :heart:

However...my dad unplugged the cable to my tv/vcr in the living room and I was taping the U2 MTV2 thing! :scream: It was only unplugged for a minute. It's on again on Thursday. :sigh:

ah

that reminds me, i need to watch the windows-media-player-only dvd...

:laugh: i think the person taping it is bouncing up and down with bono!

wankerman, i see why it's slightly hurl-inducing

:up:

it works in my intervideo windvd player, not just windows media player! :up:

I don't have HBO. :( We have Showtime and I don't even get it on the bootleg cable in my room.

i used to have 3 HBOS....

they disappeared, and the customer service number on the screen isn't a real number.

:ohmy:

i downloaded little steven's 'i am a patriot' because i've still only heard pearl jam covering it...

:ohmy:

bad reggae!!!!

you want to know how nerdy i can be?

the umass tv channel is broadcasting the lingustics lecture a few weeks ago that a professor here gave on the letter r in boston english...my homework for linguistics class that week was to either go to this lecture and write up a summary of it, or read something and summarize it...i got back too late from my russian class and couldn't go to the lecture...i had to read the insanely complicated and confusing article on it, and didn't understand a word of it...i bullshitted some answer and handed that in...but i wanted to go to that lecture...

so i'm watching it on tv

:geek:

my living room is 99% clean now for the first time since I moved in. I have one box left too look through and then I still have one side of my kitchen counter. Then I'll be all unpacked finally! It's weird to not have all of that crap in the middle of the room!

according to this guy doing the lecture: people from boston/eastern mass say contradiction as "contrardiction"

according to me: people from western mass pronounce it "contradiction" like it's spelled

also according to me: people from the hudson valley region of new york pronounce it "conterdiction" :shifty:

screw boston english...i don't live there, and i never have. i want a study of western MA dialect vs. new paltz, ny dialect.

water is a good word. my sister still calles it "wudder"

I saw the trailer for the new Star Wars movie the other night on TV. I just watched it online again :drool:

:heart: Darth Vader :heart:

Yes I admit it. I'm a total Star Wars geek. I have been since I was 3 years old in 1977 and my dad worked in the office at an accountant in a movie theater. He used to take my me and my brother to work with him and leave us in the theater while he worked. I must have seen Grease and Star Wars a 100 times each in the theater......

:shifty: sorry, I forgot I'm not in my journal. :shifty:

I can't figure out a comfortable temperature. I left the heat turned up a bit when I left this morning because according to the weather report on the radio it was SEVEN degrees outside :faint: :mad: Do you know how cold SEVEN degrees is???? :madspit: It's a big 21 out now :mad: Anyways I left my heat up and when I got home it was so hot in here I thought I was going to melt. We all know my dad's heat issues so when he got here he must have complained about 10 times how warm it was in here. I turned the heat off completely and now I'm cold :(

IWasBored said:
screw boston english...i don't live there, and i never have. i want a study of western MA dialect vs. new paltz, ny dialect.

water is a good word. my sister still calles it "wudder"
I knew a guy from New Jersey who said wudder, I thought that was weird.

Rhodey Island English is atrocious but I seem to be quite good at eating my pizzer in Creeeeeanstin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom