Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
The drama between these 2 speed skaters is almost as much as the drama with the Italian ice dancers.
:lol: That was my next thought! OH the drama!

Kariann said:

I know...they just need some dagger eyes and they will be all set!
I think Dagger Drinking Some Water was invented!

"I will keep my mouth full of water so I don't kill him."
~Non-Shani Speedskater (can't remember his name).

Kariann said:
For the record if I don't go get my taxes done after work tomorrow will someone kick my ass to get it in gear?
I will!

*digs out my ass-kickin' boots*

Kariann said:
I need to remember the Dagger Drinking of Water...that could come in handy this week.

Bring on the skating again people! I should be going to bed early tonight but noooooo skating has to be on in the end.
Remember these handy rules:

1. Your team mate publicly talks about a private feud
2. Take a big chug of water while he's talking
3. Refill your glass as he stops talking.
4. Drink ALL the water in your glass until you feel composed.
5. If you don't feel composed, repeat steps 3 & 4.
6. Feel free to do this if NBC is ruining your sleep by making sure the figure skating comes at the last possible second, even though it was over like six hours ago and there's no reason for that.

Kariann said:
For the record if I don't go get my taxes done after work tomorrow will someone kick my ass to get it in gear?

:hyper: :wink:

:eyebrow: I thought you were doing them this past weekend? I used Turbo Tax, took me about 20 minutes total for my Federal and State. Plus, I got an unexpected refund! :hyper: I think I may have mentioned this before. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

Remember these handy rules:

1. Your team mate publicly talks about a private feud
2. Take a big chug of water while he's talking
3. Refill your glass as he stops talking.
4. Drink ALL the water in your glass until you feel composed.
5. If you don't feel composed, repeat steps 3 & 4.
6. Feel free to do this if NBC is ruining your sleep by making sure the figure skating comes at the last possible second, even though it was over like six hours ago and there's no reason for that.

:up:

Blue Room said:

:hyper: :wink:

:eyebrow: I thought you were doing them this past weekend? I used Turbo Tax, took me about 20 minutes total for my Federal and State. Plus, I got an unexpected refund! :hyper: I think I may have mentioned this before. :shifty:

I started to do them but I think this year it might be best to have someone do them for me thus the delay.

Kariann said:

I started to do them but I think this year it might be best to have someone do them for me thus the delay.

Are you doing them by hand or are you using Turbo Tax or the H & R Block program? I have alot of deductions and I itemize and Turbo Tax is still easy, walks you right through it if you are having problems. An accountant is going to charge you over a $100 to do it (unless you know a friend or something).

biggrin4.gif

AND

biggrin3.gif

kellyahern said:

Ugh. Thanks for the warning though. Why can't they just hide it behind a link :banghead: (although, to be fair to yahoo, maybe they didn't count on NBC not finishing the broadcast of it before 11 freakin' p.m. :sigh: ).

:tsk: they've done it the whole time. I just keep forgetting. :| There's an Olympic coverage box in the middle of the screen. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom