Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

if MW didn't have such a good guitar solo then there would be vertical typing for copying my idea. But you picked a good song with a :drool: worthy effort from our guitar hero so it's all good. You're safe this time. :madspit:

No sense of urgency :down:

I put all those MW's on because I needed a song to get me in a good mood the other day, and that one always does it for me, but I wanted a bunch of live ones and not a bunch of weird remixes. Et voila...mt MW playlist.

I love my NYD playlist! :drool: It's so funny listening to all of the different versions from baby U2 all the way up to last month when Edge totally goofed up the solo. I have tons more that I want to add to it too :love:

arw9797 said:

me too! I promised myself no more midnight bedtimes anymore! :wave:
Midnight? Try 1 am. :huh: I let myself sleep in 1 day a week and I'm sick of waking up at 11:30 thinking, Oh shit, there went the whole day.

COBL_04 said:
What goes on in these threads? What's the point of them?
We either chat or just post something random that we're thinking about. There really isn't a point but it's addictive!

I don't have to work until 4 but there are a few things I should do today...like start putting all my clothes into the new dressers...but I think I'd rather take a nap. :yawn:

I do have to call for a haircut tomorrow and call the lady back about my next house-sitting gig! My mom's friend's son and his wife live near my work and they're going away every weekend in September and I'm going to babysit their dog in their kickass condo!

/talking to myself

About last night...

I wore new shoes.
They were comfy when I bought them.
White slip on sandals with a sling strap and 2 inch heel.
I now have a blisters on my feet.
Blisters on the part of foot just under my big toe.

:help:

:yikes: That's one of the worst places for blisters. I feel your pain...apparently I have sensitive feet (even after 14 years of shoving my feet into stiff ice skates) and I get blisters from just about anything I put on the.

I have to leave for work in a few minutes...we have inventory. I wish I had the "Uno, dos, tres, catorce" t-shirt now. :evil:

/would-be copying of Shari

:laugh:

I've never had a blister there but I'll take your word for it.

The other thread with the :mac: icon is confusing the hell out of me.

Off to work...4 pm to 1 am. :| I'm going to stop and get some chocolate and caffeine on the way.

:wave:

Good afternoon :wave:

We're back from the pool and guess who didn't put on enough sunscreen :shifty:

And, it turns out I have more bisters. I guess I was blinded by the pain of the two on the bottom of my feet that i didn't see the other 3 (2 each on the baby toes and one on my big toe).

I want to pop them :mac:

arw9797 said:
:hug: home :hug:

I had a work lunch today, was super busy at work, and woke up late so I haven't been online at all today :sad:

The big question is, did the painters finish today and is it safe!! :shifty:

Is this wrong of me.....I called yesterday to make a hair appointment for Saturday. She usually has one or two openings but didn't so I asked when I could get in this week. They said that she was super busy this week and the only time she had open after 5:30 is Thursday at 6:45. I just got a call from her on my answering maching today asking me to switch it to tonight at 6:45. I don't want to. I had a very long day at work, I need to get gas if I'm going to go very far, I would have to leave in about 15 minutes to get there, and I wanted to do a few returns at the mall on my way there tomorrow. Now I wouldn't have time to do the returns and I wouldn't want to go after. I'm just dead tired and wasn't prepared to switch. This has happened a few times and I always switch.

:| Oh well. I'm too tired to worry about anyone else for the rest of the day.

Blue Room said:

The big question is, did the painters finish today and is it safe!! :shifty:

I guess the must have finished yesterday. The other building already has the new paint on one side. They did come back yesterday afternoon to do the railing and the tape they used is still on the group :|

My lovely Edge will be back on the wall tomorrow :kiss:

Kariann said:
Ok so I think someone was confused about what would be deemed alternative rock last night...these bands were more along the lines of generic rock borderline heavy metal kind of stuff. :|

How scary!

:shifty: I probably would have liked it. :D

arw9797 said:
Is this wrong of me.....I called yesterday to make a hair appointment for Saturday. She usually has one or two openings but didn't so I asked when I could get in this week. They said that she was super busy this week and the only time she had open after 5:30 is Thursday at 6:45. I just got a call from her on my answering maching today asking me to switch it to tonight at 6:45. I don't want to. I had a very long day at work, I need to get gas if I'm going to go very far, I would have to leave in about 15 minutes to get there, and I wanted to do a few returns at the mall on my way there tomorrow. Now I wouldn't have time to do the returns and I wouldn't want to go after. I'm just dead tired and wasn't prepared to switch. This has happened a few times and I always switch.

I think it's up to you if you really want to switch or not. You made the appointment for you convenience so you should be able to keep it if you want to. I've refused to change appt's with the dentist before for an earlier time.

arw9797 said:

It is not wrong of you to say 'no' but be sure to call and say that you are not able to switch.

Kariann said:

I think it's up to you if you really want to switch or not. You made the appointment for you convenience so you should be able to keep it if you want to. I've refused to change appt's with the dentist before for an earlier time.

I just feel bad since I've known her for so long. She fit me in the day before I went on a trip recently.

My brain hurts too bad from all of the stuff I had to do today. I need to take some math refresher courses and go to law school :crack:

Back
Top Bottom