Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

Done! :) and it will go fine! I promise! :wink:

Looks like I was able to get on one site a moment ago so that one must be up and running. I'm not as nervous aside from the fact that I will be the only member of leadership there for a large portion of the morning. I asked if there would be anyone else there for help or questions and T did not know if there would be or not.

:sad: I read your journal April :( Although being out of work sucks and is scary, each time I've been laid off I've gotten something better to the point that I had enough experience to get the job I had been dreaming about the whole time I was working those other jobs. If you need any help with unemployment benefits, interview preparation, resumes, cover letters, thank you's after an interview, or whatever else just let me know. I've been through it all so many times I could write my own book :|

I don't know what it is about going to my parents house but I'm always so damn thirsty when I get back. :yuck: I can't figure it out because my mom is Miss super healthy cook :huh:

My sister is going out of town Labor Day weekend so I have to kitty-sit Lily :eek: I've never been alone with a cat before! :sad: I'm scared. Up until about 2 years ago when all of my friends and sister got cats I had never really been around a cat before. My sister said I have to spend some quality time with her each day and not just fill up her dishes and leave. :sigh: I hope she doesn't attack me :shifty:

arw9797 said:
I don't have a damn thing to do tomorrow :love: :heart:

Me either!! Its great! Except I do need to clean my house and mow the lawn if its not raining. :| I guess I do have things to do tomorrow. :laugh:

Sunday I have to go to my cousins wedding and my parents are in town from Virginia. So it will be a full day. My cousin is having the full reception and dancing that night. A Sunday night, so I dont think it will get very wild. Now if it was on a Saturday like a normal wedding..................

arw9797 said:
:sad: I read your journal April :( Although being out of work sucks and is scary, each time I've been laid off I've gotten something better to the point that I had enough experience to get the job I had been dreaming about the whole time I was working those other jobs. If you need any help with unemployment benefits, interview preparation, resumes, cover letters, thank you's after an interview, or whatever else just let me know. I've been through it all so many times I could write my own book :|

Thanks. :hug:

Have fun kitty sitting, too! :cute:

I'm going to see Dane Cook tomorrow night. :hyper: Then Sunday a friend and I are going to an adopt a pet event by her house. I've already told her not to let me come home with anything furry! :shifty:

arw9797 said:
My sister is going out of town Labor Day weekend so I have to kitty-sit Lily :eek: I've never been alone with a cat before! :sad: I'm scared. Up until about 2 years ago when all of my friends and sister got cats I had never really been around a cat before. My sister said I have to spend some quality time with her each day and not just fill up her dishes and leave. :sigh: I hope she doesn't attack me :shifty:

If you need any emergency kitty advice you may consult me as I know 2 people with many cats and can ask for their expertise.

arw9797 said:
I don't have a damn thing to do tomorrow :love: :heart:

I have to work all weekend. :sigh:

On that note I feel a slight headache coming on so I think I am going to go to bed and try to get some sleep. I'm sure I'll probably have to talk to upper management tomorrow...possibly very early in the morning so it might be best not to be all :yawn:.

I feel like I'm on vacation right now! Nothing to do for two days. That never happens! Next weekend is a 3 day weekend and I have crap each day :yuck: I think I may go lounge in front of the TV now until I fall asleep and then stay in bed until about noon tomorrow :kiss:

arw9797 said:

If you need any kitty help, I'll second the offer of help. It'll prepare you for October and Miss Thang (better known as Mia), haha.

344833%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A6775%3A7%3A5ot1lsi

"People are coming to MY house? AND they're going to be sleeping on my floor?!" :laugh:

With that, I think I'll head to bed myself. After a day of doing nothing but grocery shop and reorganize my bootlegs, "High Fidelity" style (I'm such a dork and only a dork guy like me would get or appreciate that, lol), I'm tuckered out.

Night, all. :wave:

Everyone has had dinner except me. Mr fah and the minis had the leftover Chinese food :shifty:

I have been tidying my bedroom for the last 3 hours. There are two wing chairs that I could sit in if I wanted to. All my U2 stuff has been put into the safety zone of a clear rubbermaid container. :up:

~feels like I have accomplished something~

This is Princess Lily :cute:
344833%3A323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A65277%3B3ot1lsi

with her favorite toy...
344833%3A323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A652%3B556ot1lsi

She so cute I can't stand it. :cute: I never thought I'd say that about a cat. Dog yes, cat no :tsk: But she still scares the crap out of me with all of her quick sudden moves. :eek:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If you need any kitty help, I'll second the offer of help. It'll prepare you for October and Miss Thang (better known as Mia), haha.

344833%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A6775%3A7%3A5ot1lsi

"People are coming to MY house? AND they're going to be sleeping on my floor?!" :laugh:

With that, I think I'll head to bed myself. After a day of doing nothing but grocery shop and reorganize my bootlegs, "High Fidelity" style (I'm such a dork and only a dork guy like me would get or appreciate that, lol), I'm tuckered out.

Night, all. :wave:

oh that's right....I'm not only sleeping on a floor but I'm going to be in a home with a cat. I better stock up on my allergy meds. I also might that to see if I can fold up one of my air mattresses small enough that I can bring it with :hmm:

I was just going to go to bed when I made the mistake of going to a certain local bands website................I am now listening to 107.1 KGSR from Austin, TX. BoDeans concert being broadcast live.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but the pillows were calling. Now it is music calling. :dancing::dancing:

oh, and the Packers suck tonight:mad:
Brett, Brett, Brett...............:sigh: and Ahman Green, hangon to the ball! One more request, no more injuries:no:

:lmao: The Packers didn't just suck tonight! They got their asses kicked!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap...3 points :laugh: :shifty:

Sorry Shari :hug: I can't help it. It's just in my blood to hate the Packers! :madspit:

The Vikings won their game :kiss:

shari schultz said:
I was just going to go to bed when I made the mistake of going to a certain local bands website................I am now listening to 107.1 KGSR from Austin, TX. BoDeans concert being broadcast live.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but the pillows were calling. Now it is music calling. :dancing::dancing:

BoDeans :up: I have seen them one time live and they were opening for another band that people on this site are very familiar with. I remember buying Outside/Looking In that week. Joe Dirt Car is a great live album also.

arw9797 said:
:lmao: The Packers didn't just suck tonight! They got their asses kicked!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap...3 points :laugh: :shifty:

Sorry Shari :hug: I can't help it. It's just in my blood to hate the Packers! :madspit:

The Vikings won their game :kiss:

STOP THAT!!!!

*bitter that the Vikings won their game tonight*

Blue Room said:

BoDeans :up: I have seen them one time live and they were opening for another band that people on this site are very familiar with. I remember buying Outside/Looking In that week. Joe Dirt Car is a great live album also.
I have had a bit of an unhealthy obsession with them for the past week, since the outdoor concert last week.......:heart::love:

sing a long song:hyper:...................................."If I can hold you tonight, I might never let go................" I recommend Resolution and the new Live from the Pabst cd:up:

Back
Top Bottom