Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
Schmeg...Kariann and I made an executive decision to exchange all holiday gifts at my place on New Year's :sexywink:

:D:D:D:D
:up: I was thinking this might be a good idea!

:dance:

I also hate snow, but it looks really pretty where I work, too...until the plows come through and make an absolute hell-frozen-over of the parking lot.

:rant: I can't figure out if I haven't figured out bit torrents or if I have no peers or whatever to download off of.

ok time for ARW to rest up for the move tomorrow. :crazy: I have to get an allergy shot at 8:30 AM :mad: At least it gives me an excuse to get my lazy ass up early.

:madspit: bit torrents...wtf is up with them? Whatever. *off to beg for a b&p*

On second thought...I might not beg for a b&p...My parents have gotten used to seeing things from Amanda, Karen, and Kim; I don't really want to start freaking them out again...

I need my own address, too. :huh:

:sad: :mad: I had the worst day ever....

MY COUCH DID NOT FIT INTO MY APARTMENT!!!!! :scream: :sad:

The cable people didn't show up and I called and they had no record of me or my appointment that I waited around all day for :|

There's more but I'm way too upset right now. I took pictures. I will post the pictures, and more about my horrible day, in my journal later.....

arw9797 said:

The cable people didn't show up and I called and they had no record of me or my appointment that I waited around all day for :|

There's more but I'm way too upset right now. I took pictures. I will post the pictures, and more about my horrible day, in my journal later.....

:hug:

I have had a crappy day as well. I got weighed today and found out that I had gained 2.4 pounds. :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

:( That really sucks about the couch!!

Are you there now?

arw9797 said:

:hug:

this is what i get for trying to not use the satanic cd players:

i opt to play social d - 99 to life on vinyl

the fucking record skipped :mad:

and this keyboard is really something. the only labeled letters are bgty. everything else has worn off. and the space bar is a force to be reckoned with.

arw9797 said:

:hug: That is horrible about the couch. :(

Dont even get me started on cable companies. :shifty:

My mom just informed me that the drunk lawn mowing neighbor that she has now befriended told her that the dog people next door have bought a house and will be moving! :dance:

This is the start of my mom's paranoia over the fact that we could get worse neighbors. :rolleyes:

Schmeg said:

:( That really sucks about the couch!!

Are you there now?

no cable = no internet :mad: and I'm too poor right now to get a phone. My cell phone will be just fine for now otherwise I'd use dial up.

I'm not sure when my first official night is going to be....

Kariann said:
My mom just informed me that the drunk lawn mowing neighbor that she has now befriended told her that the dog people next door have bought a house and will be moving! :dance:

This is the start of my mom's paranoia over the fact that we could get worse neighbors. :rolleyes:

i still find it funny that your mom befriended your drunk lawn mowing neighbor :lol:

It's better than the crazy ass dog people!

Maybe you'll get even better neighbors who don't play bad music at 1 am and send their dogs under your car!

guess what song i'm playing on my show!

leaf blowers, is there anything more futile?

I'm at work waiting for our Christmas Party to start.

I should have gone home an hour and 15 mins ago.

Like Andrew WK has often said, "It's time to party."

Oh yes, ohhhhh yes.

I like to rock and I love to roll.

Whatever.

u2popmofo said:
I'm at work waiting for our Christmas Party to start.

I should have gone home an hour and 15 mins ago.

Like Andrew WK has often said, "It's time to party."

Oh yes, ohhhhh yes.

I like to rock and I love to roll.

Whatever.

mofo!! in randooom??

flashbacks!!

:wink:

party hard, indeed :up:

I wonder if my parents intend to leave Jim's Christmas present next to the stairs so he sees it when he comes home from work or if they're going to hide it. :hmm:

i'm thinking i might do my christmas shopping early this year, and get it over with this weekend.

i got my brother's birthday present already (his birthday is tuesday). red sox dvd, the one NESN put out, not the MLB one. it sounded cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom