Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit. :|

this reminds me of my days on the Packard Bell from hell on dial up :crack: I'm surprised I ever stuck with the internet and didn't lose interest. It used to take forever and a day to view anything. That's what U2.com is like right now. :yawn:

If she could play a real song and if I had had more sleep I don't think it would be an issue right now.

I haven't tried getting back into the zoo since this afternoon. :|

I'm fah there too :D

yeah I kept my same name there even though I wanted to drop the 9797. Someone else already had ARW unless I screwed up because at first it said someone had ARW9797 but that's me :| Weird.

I used to have a recorder...then a flute....then drums...then an electric guitar. My family just loved it all too! :tsk: The only thing I could play that sounded decent was the guitar and like a dumb ass I sold it back to the music store when my instructor quit teaching instead of paying off the final $50.00 and keeping it....

Last edited:
You should see if she can learn "Zoo Station" or "Until the End of the World" on recorder. Or all of Achtung, Baby. Now THAT would be an accomplishment

my mom bought groceries for me to take with :cute:

Peanut butter (creamy :love: )
Blackberry jelly :drool:
Taco sauce
Ketchup
carrots
cheese
Lean Cuisine cheese pizza

all I need is low carb bread, lettuce, salad dressing, and some peppers and I'm set.

that's my life..pb&j for breakfast, cheese sandwich for lunch (sometimes cold, sometimes grilled I do like a little variety :wink: ) and a salad for dinner :|

arw9797 said:
my mom bought groceries for me to take with :cute:

Peanut butter (creamy :love: )
Blackberry jelly :drool:
Taco sauce
Ketchup
carrots
cheese
Lean Cuisine cheese pizza

all I need is low carb bread, lettuce, salad dressing, and some peppers and I'm set.

that's my life..pb&j for breakfast, cheese sandwich for lunch (sometimes cold, sometimes grilled I do like a little variety :wink: ) and a salad for dinner :|

Throw in some chocolate and alcohol and all the food groups are covered :up:

I just realized I haven't eaten dinner yet :hmm:

I'm really going this time....stop tempting me :laugh:

:coocoo: I just sent one of my friends an email and told him that once I've moved in he and his hubby will have to come over for a spot of tea. Why do I have a feeling they're going to bring me tea or a teapot now when they come to visit? They are goofier than I am. :huh:

arw9797 said:
:crack: isnt this thing supposed to ask for money? I just got 2 email confirmations welcoming me to U2.com but it never gave me an option to pay :scream:
it asked me for money but I practically had to show it a map to convince it that RI is, in fact, a two-letter state code. :rolleyes:

I've gotten a garbled Fanfire confirmation and a FNCLB status welcome e-mail from Y2.com but my card hasn't been charged yet...I don't think...what card did I use? :hmm: Anyway, I'm going to call tomorrow and check the status of my order since some people were "forgotten."

Schmeg said:

it asked me for money but I practically had to show it a map to convince it that RI is, in fact, a two-letter state code. :rolleyes:

I've gotten a garbled Fanfire confirmation and a FNCLB status welcome e-mail from Y2.com but my card hasn't been charged yet...I don't think...what card did I use? :hmm: Anyway, I'm going to call tomorrow and check the status of my order since some people were "forgotten."

Y2.com? Is Y2 any good? I haven't heard of them.

I signed up at U2.com. :evil: :sexywink:

My mom taught me the piano when I was little and it got to the point where I could play songs by ear...I probably should have stuck with that. :shifty: I also used to play the recorder and during the brief time I was in the children's choir at my church, we seranaded a nursing home (poor things, we sucked), and I had a recorder solo during Angels We Have Heard On High. It was lovely, believe me. :fingersinears:

arw9797 said:

Y2.com? Is Y2 any good? I haven't heard of them.

I signed up at U2.com. :evil: :sexywink:
Yeah, come on! You haven't heard Y2? It's like Y2K but, like, without the computer glitches! :rolleyes:

:reject:

:lmao:

:wave:

I will probably sit here far too long because I am wired from work and I have tomorrow off! :hyper:

Schmeg said:
:wave:

I will probably sit here far too long because I am wired from work and I have tomorrow off! :hyper:

:ohmy: come help me move! I have my brother's truck too! :hyper: My dad told me to be careful I don't hit anything in the morning when I back the truck into the driveway. You've seen my house. There's nothing by the driveway to hit but the house :shifty:

AND.....my brother said if I call him around 10 he'll come over and help me unload the truck :faint: I'm shocked. First he had the great truck cleanout of '04 and then he's going to help me unpack in the morning before an afternoon interview. :eek:

My sister is off too but she has lunch plans. :mad: :madspit:

fah said:
I didn't even notice Y2.com :laugh:

<hiding from mini fahs>

I'm a typo freak. All those damn lit classes. It took me a long time to get over punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors while reading things online. Now I'm probably just as bad as everyone else that I want to correct. :shrug:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: come help me move! I have my brother's truck too! :hyper: My dad told me to be careful I don't hit anything in the morning when I back the truck into the driveway. You've seen my house. There's nothing by the driveway to hit but the house :shifty:
I actually considered that for a minute...If I took an early morning flight out and an redeye home since I don't have to work til 1 Saturday...but that would cost a zillion kabillion dollars and I need some money for the end of the month since all is NOT quiet the New Years Day! :D :hyper:

It's supposed to snow all weekend :|

I moved during the great blizzard of '94, which happened to be the 1st weekend in Dec. Looks like not much is changed in 10 years :| :mad:

One the other hand the snow looked really cool tonight...The building I work in has a forrest in the back :drool: and the lobby goes from the front of the builiding to the back. The lobby is two stories and to get to the parking ramp you have to get off on the 2nd floor. The back part of the lobby is a 2 story window with a view of the forrest that has a swamp in the middle :drool: It looked so beautiful today with the snow on it. I hate winter but it was a breath taking view. :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom