Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this needs to make a come-back
story6.jpg

UnforgettableLemon said:
Have you checked your closet lately? :mac:

Ok, this is starting to sound really stalkery

:lol:

yes, i'd be scared if i had a closet here. fortunatly i've just got a no-door dorm room thing.

i seem to remember an old randoooom thing about mofo hiding under kariann's bed...and i think he was wearing her underwear.

:shifty:

Ah dorms. I'm praying I get the RA position next spring so I can keep my solo room. One of the RAs decided to quit, so they needed a replacement fast. Unfortunately, one of my friends also applied. :mad:

this makes very little sense out of context...but it's essentially eminem getting run over by a bulldozer. it was part of a story where white trash rob lind (blood for blood, ramallah, sinners & saints, etc., of course) and jabs the cheerleading jabberwocky take on rap music...which i guess is almost like fan fiction, only less creepy...no authors are put into the stories, there is no attempt at making the characters necessarily anything like their real life-counterparts - all likenesses are purely coincidental, and no one sleeps with anyone at the end.

ed0ce276.jpg

UnforgettableLemon said:
ko, I'm yllaiciffo out won. Goodthgin

:wave:

goodnight!

good luck getting the RA job. i seem to luck out every year and my roommates move out. i've had about 8 different roommates in 5 semesters. loooooong story.

stupid toothache. tell it i told it to go away.

i have to work tomorrow night...which is technically tonight by now..

Have I mentioned just how much I love extra strength advil :up:

I'm tired too :yawn:

After I take the mini fahs to school I will be going to bed. The down side is that today is an early dismissal day so I have to pick them up at 2 pm which means I only get about 4 1/2 hours sleep.:sad:

IWasBored said:

i guess it's better that i found it in my photobucket account and not in my closet

speaking of finding things...long, long ago in the first randoooooom, headache in a suitcase lost his tv remote.

i think :hugh: showed up (finally) and he found it
untitled25.jpg
:drool: He can come find my remote anyday! :flirt:

Now if you could get that pimptastic hat on Hugh, there would really be a little shrine to you in my room!

I wanted to do some Christmas shopping but it's raining like a bastard out there. :mad: So I think I'll take a nap and clean instead. Fun fun fun! :hyper:

IWasBored said:

filing bono and the Rainbow Boot
3424%3A%3A9523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D8%3B6%3D76%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C44%3A7837ot1lsi

Ok I could totally use his services tomorrow.

That totally reminds me that we have a lady that drives us insane...she was on the verge of going back through training again...anyway her name fell off her file folder and she mentioned it so we told her we'd get a new one made. Well other things took precedence yesterday when she went to check her mailbox she DEMANDED a new name tag!

Schmeg said:

:drool: He can come find my remote anyday! :flirt:

Now if you could get that pimptastic hat on Hugh, there would really be a little shrine to you in my room!

hughhat.bmp

:wink:

Kariann said:

Ok I could totally use his services tomorrow.

That totally reminds me that we have a lady that drives us insane...she was on the verge of going back through training again...anyway her name fell off her file folder and she mentioned it so we told her we'd get a new one made. Well other things took precedence yesterday when she went to check her mailbox she DEMANDED a new name tag!

let's feed her to jabs!! :macdevil:

jabs.bmp

Last edited:
I have one more day of work and then it's moving day :crazy: Actually I get to move in at my own pace Friday and Saturday because official moving day isn't until Sunday. Don't tell anyone but I'm scared to death :shifty:

:huh:

Well the vacuum my parents bought me is kind of crappy so I'm off to Target to exchange it. I hope I don't get myself into too much trouble and buy a ton of crap :mad:

I am FINALLY putting my LA pictures in an album. :crazy:

Then I'll be setting up the IWB shrine!

Schmeg said:
I am FINALLY putting my LA pictures in an album. :crazy:

:sad: I STILL haven't gotten them :sad:

My cousin told me about a photo store that she goes to. They will do the photo's from a CD there but they also give you software to be able to order them online instead of having to go into the store :love: Thats' my next project after moving :drool:

I just bought a vacuum that was over twice the price my parents spent on the one I returned :crack:

My aunt called while I was out. I called her back and she was all frantic because she needed ebay help. :heart: newbie

We were talking about computer stuff and I told her she may want to delete her cookies and she acted like I made that phrase up. :cute:

:sad: I'm so sad it was Tom Brokaw's last night on NBC news....

My local news guy left last year to go to LA :mad: He was a staple in Twin Cities news for 20 years. :( Now Tom's leaving my TV too.

Those two voices are the voice of news to me.....the local news hasn't been the same for me since last year and now this :sad:

I don't want to watch the news again

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom