Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

that was the problem...I couldn't sleep. I tried but it just wasn't working. I was able to get a good 8 hours in last night so I'm not tired. I'm just a little sore from all of the moving but I'm not tired enough to sleep. :( I'm also upset because I'm upset if that makes any sense. I just hold stuff like this in around my mom and I never get worked up like this so it's making it worse. :(

I guess I'm staying. My mom just came down and gave me a bunch of stuff to make my bed....this wasn't exactly how I wanted tonight to be but oh well.

:hug:

arw9797 said:
I'm also upset because I'm upset if that makes any sense.
:yes:

:hug:

And same thing...I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep either. It'll be more like home tomorrow when you have cable and everything.

my parents think it's a little odd that I'm upset because I didn't have internet available there but this is all I do so when you take that away there's not much left to keep my occupied. I'm not a phone person so it's not like I could just call someone up and chat.....

and on a different note I think I have a part time job for Sunday mornings at the TJ Maxx I used to work at for 6 years. It would be doing the cash office, which I could still do in my sleep. They need a Sunday person and I need some spare change. I talked to one of my buddies that still works there and he's going to talk to the boss tomorrow and let her know I'm interested but it's on my terms not theirs. I don't need to do it. It would just be nice to have some money floating around that I don't have to depend on. I think they'll agree and if I can't work a day then they can do the work on Mondays. They do the whole weekend on Mondays now anyways but it's a lot of work so they wanted a Sunday person. They'll just have to get by when I'm traveling the country on the weekends to see U2 :D

arw9797 said:
my parents think it's a little odd that I'm upset because I didn't have internet available there but this is all I do so when you take that away there's not much left to keep my occupied. I'm not a phone person so it's not like I could just call someone up and chat.....
I hate the phone and tv puts me to sleep or makes me nervous about how I'm not asleep...:crack:

But yay TJ Maxx!!! I need another job, too...or to win the lottery, that would be even better!

I haven't eaten anything but the pizza that we ordered for lunch. It was really gross too. I don't like pizza from take out places. I'd rather just get the frozen kind. I felt like I was going to :barf: about a half hour after I ate it. :yuck: I made my friends take the leftovers. The thought of keeping any made me gag :yuck:

I am not allowed to leave Randoom because posting in certain people's threads in EYKIW is kind of like beating your head against a brick wall, only less fun. :crack: But I'm being a total dork just posting in that thread anyway. :rolleyes:

now I'm getting tired and could probably go back but I might as well stay even though my room is really creepy with just a bed. Thankfully I left my travel stuff here so I have a toothbrush and contact stuff. This is a weird night. I feel like I'm in a dream.

well I think I've finally worn myself out. I just made my bed again so I'm going to try to sleep and relax my mind. When I wake up in the morning I'll call the cable guy and make sure he's coming over in the afternoon. I just looked too and I have enough clean clothes in the laundry room and my travel stuff here that I can spend the night and not have to go back to the apartment looking like I just rolled out of bed :|

It'll seem like home tomorrow with your computer and everything. :yes:

And there might be a frisbee that becomes a dvd when paired up with the great and powerful Windows Media Player coming your way! :up:

:crack: I don't get the whole dvd thing, but it works somewhere...

I slept like crap. I had one of those foam padding things on my bed but that got tossed yesterday. It wasn't the same :(

My mom called in sick today. She said she had a headache but I think she wanted to stick around today. My brother is meeting me here at 1 to help me move the computer over there.

I'm really going this time. I called the cable guy and he promised to be at my place at 4. I'm going to unhook my computer and bring it to it's new home.

I better be up and running tonight or I'll go insane. :(

and 4 1/2 hours later I'm in my new apartment, online, watching Food Network :drool:

I feel so much more relaxed now that my computer is here and I'm online.

Greaaaat the Discover card people are beginning to stalk me again trying to get my sign up for a credit card. Today I got TWO things in the mail from them...they'd better not call me or they will get the earful they did years ago when they sent me something in the mail every week and the weeks that I didnt get mail they would call me.

:rant:

my cell phone bill is going to be outrageous for this month :mad:

I've already talked to my mom two times and my sister once.

I feel better now. I'm still sad but I'll get used to it. I'm going to try to not go to my parents house until the weekly Friday night dinner. I do have a few things I left in the laundry that I wanted but I should be ok.

I called the T J Maxx manager earlier. She said to come in tomorrow after I get off work to fill out paperwork. I'm not sure what she meant by that...application or the "you're hired" paperwork. I think I basically have the job as long as she is ok with my needing a Sunday off every once in a while (like New Year's weekend). It will definitely be a welcom thing to have that extra cash in my pocket, especially now that I have a phone bill on top of everything else...

ok so I now get MTV2 and Oxygen but there's no TV guide channel :mad:

That means I'll have to remember to have my mom save the TV guide in the Sunday paper. How annoying. I keep flipping to channel 7, which was the comcast TV guide, and it's a regular channel :mad:

I have about 10 empty boxes in my living room but I'm too lazy to take them downstairs.

I'm missing a few things that I can't find. I saw them both yesterday too when my sister and friends were going through my stuff but now I dont know where they are. :mad:

arw9797 said:
I called the T J Maxx manager earlier. She said to come in tomorrow after I get off work to fill out paperwork. I'm not sure what she meant by that...application or the "you're hired" paperwork. I think I basically have the job as long as she is ok with my needing a Sunday off every once in a while (like New Year's weekend). It will definitely be a welcom thing to have that extra cash in my pocket, especially now that I have a phone bill on top of everything else...
My definition of "paperwork" for a rehire is usually of the "you're hired" nature! :D

I wonder if there's anywhere in the world that would hire me for one random day a week where I don't have to serve food or do anything generally icky...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom