Randooooooom Caddyshack Lines...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one---big hitter, the Lama---long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
-Carl Spackler

"ill take 2 of those, one of those, some of those naked lady tees over there, fix my man Wang up with the whole package......."
"wow, check out that hat, sheesh, I bet you get a free bowl of soup when you buy that hat"......(looks at Smails)....."but it looks great on you"......

:wink:

i want a cheeseburger, i want a hotdog, i want,......

you'll have nothing and like it Spaulding!

Say, Danny, if youre not doing anything on Saturday, im having a little christening over at the yacht club,........how'd you like to mow my lawn?

"I don't think the heavy stuffs gonna come down for a while yet"

"No, Danny, that man was my college roommate, Mitch Cumstein"

"Wanna tie me up with one of your ties Ty?"

Last edited:
"dont sell yourself short judge, youre a tremendous slouch"

"wait a second, if we kill all the golfers wont they lock us up and throw away the key?"

Sandy: Carl I want you to kill all the gophers on the golf course
Carl Spackler: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key.
Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers, rodents! THE LITTLE BROWN, FURRY THINGS!
Carl Spackler: We can do that. We don't even need a reason.

Back
Top Bottom