Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in a very good mood right now but I'm not really sure why. :huh:

Update: I'm in a better mood now. :)

And I'm going to bed early again tonight.

Just got home from work.
The storm pretty much missed us~that is cause for celebration! We got maybe 2 inches.

shari schultz said:

Sorry 'bout the headcold.
This is Coldplay weekend:hyper:....................Sunday, Sunday, Sunday..........

:up:

I enjoyed their concert a lot, more than I thought I would (I only know about 5 Coldplay songs :lol: ).

- I wonder if it will take you longer than I did to figure out what the big yellow balls hanging up in the rafters are for - I was surprisingly dense about that :reject: :lol:.

kellyahern said:
- I wonder if it will take you longer than I did to figure out what the big yellow balls hanging up in the rafters are for - I was surprisingly dense about that :reject: :lol:.

I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

:D

But I didn't see them until they, well you know, as I was sitting on the floor

fah said:

:D

But I didn't see them until they, well you know, as I was sitting on the floor

It still took me about 30 seconds into the song before I figured it out :der: :lol:. "Ooooooooooooh, now I get it - that makes sense." :lmao:

My sister and I laughed about it after the show:

"I wonder what those big YELLOW balls are for?"

"I don't know, but they sure are YELLOW!"

"Yeah, huge and YELLOW."

fah said:
Coldplay :hyper:

We are going to see '77 Minutes' tonight. It is part of the Vancouver Dance Festival ~ hopefully the mini fahs will enjoy it.
I can remember how this tomboy whined and complained about having to go to some dance thing instead of staying home to play outside with my friends when my mother got tickets without telling me...................
Results ~I LOVED the dance performance! I was hooked on ballet, theater shows from that moment on. I hope the mini fahs DO enjoy it :up:

kellyahern said:

:up:

I enjoyed their concert a lot, more than I thought I would (I only know about 5 Coldplay songs :lol: ).

I have cheated. I went to the Coldplay forum and have been reading about the shows........:reject: *cheater*
I would love to take a camera to the the show, but I am still gunshy since the whole Paul McCartney thing, so I don't know if I will

shari schultz said:

I have cheated. I went to the Coldplay forum and have been reading about the shows........:reject: *cheater*
I would love to take a camera to the the show, but I am still gunshy since the whole Paul McCartney thing, so I don't know if I will

*phew* We were just being careful, we didn't want to spoil you for the big YELLOW ball drop :lol:.

What happened at the McCartney concert? They wouldn't let you take in cameras?

kellyahern said:

*phew* We were just being careful, we didn't want to spoil you for the big YELLOW ball drop :lol:.

What happened at the McCartney concert? They wouldn't let you take in cameras?

Lets just say I got to meet a nice security person out in the concourse area...........they hauled out anyone who took pictures with a camera or a camera phone.........it was kind of interesting watching people get picked off one by one throughout the arena.
I had to promise not to use my camera anymore

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

Lets just say I got to meet a nice security person out in the concourse area...........they hauled out anyone who took pictures with a camera or a camera phone.........it was kind of interesting watching people get picked off one by one throughout the arena.
I had to promise not to use my camera anymore

ugh :(

Surprising they had enough security to do that. I can't imagine how busy they would be at a U2 concert trying that.

Is Coldplay at the same arena?

yes it is..........
I think it was more a Paul McCartney thing than a Bradley Center thing though.
The Coldplay tickets do not say anything about cameras. Not one word.
The U2 tickets I have say "No Cameras or Recorders"

That's good then :). I would just wait and see what other people are doing picture wise, just to gauge the security reaction.

I think my U2 tickets said that too - but most shows let in most cameras, just no professional (attached lenses/zooms) cameras.

For the McCartney tickets, they should have read, "No Cameras or Recorders. We really mean it this time."

shari schultz said:
yes it is..........
I think it was more a Paul McCartney thing than a Bradley Center thing though.
The Coldplay tickets do not say anything about cameras. Not one word.
The U2 tickets I have say "No Cameras or Recorders"

Its definately a Paul thing from what I have heard. I think you would probably be ok with Coldplay. I believe they have a similiar stance on it as U2 does. You just cant use the big telephoto professional cameras. Call the Bradley Center and ask them ahead of time. They should know what the artists policy is by tomorrow.

Blue Room said:

Its definately a Paul thing from what I have heard. I think you would probably be ok with Coldplay. I believe they have a similiar stance on it as U2 does. You just cant use the big telephoto professional cameras. Call the Bradley Center and ask them ahead of time. They should know what the artists policy is by tomorrow.
:yes:I had planned on calling the BC tomorrow

I REALLY want to see Coldplay next month but it's not looking good. We just had a manager meeting about not "making your own schedule" for the week, and while I'm quite sure that was not directed at my half of the assistant manager duo, I don't want to take any chances...I kinda need to make my own that week. :crack:

I fell asleep watching March of the Penuins and I think I'm going to bed. :yawn: Happy St. Patrick's day, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom